As a Non-LFR Player - Slime Cat SHOULD be in LFR

You can literally do this with the regular group finder…

Then you know it isn’t that easy unless you’re lucky with your group comp.

When half the raid dies on the first boss cause they don’t get in the bubble and we still kill the boss then yes it is very easy

Hilarious considering normal and heroic won’t take much more effort than LFR the way we overgear it even with the 30% tuning buff for the raids, hence there being no good reason not to add LFR for those people with time restraints etc…who need to be able to queue in times that fit them. Also don’t think this impacts me I have a guild and hate LFR with a passion but trying to argue that LFR takes no skill when normal and heroic exist and take almost no effort right now is dumb.

1 Like

2 truest of words!!! GIT GUD!

1 Like

Sensation, the completion achievements for every raid always mention “any difficulty”, actually you can boost a character, buy some gear with anima and run LFR and you’ll notice that each boss that you kill on each wing provides progress to your raid achievement.

the game doesn’t have completion achievements exclusive to normal, it’s shared with LFR. Therefore, these new achievements that are also for completing the raid but with an affix were consider for both difficulties for a lot of players.

Maizou, thanks for your post, unfortunately similar to the 500mount achievement your thread has like 20+ comment but only between CC members, Devs should at least reply with some changes or embrace their decisions and provide more inputs regarding their “reward philosophy” behind a specific difficulty, there’s a lack of communication with rewards devs.

Sensation, the completion achievements for every raid always mention “any difficulty”, actually you can boost a character, buy some gear with anima and run LFR and you’ll notice that each boss that you kill on each wing provides progress to your raid achievement.

Maybe I misspoke as I was typing from my phone, but my point was more reward based achievements/content.

1 Like

You mean, content like running through a raid? Which LFR is as well. The ONLY thing this change of removing it from LFR does is published people who aren’t part of the, overall small, portion of the game’s players that clear raids beyond LFR.

There are MUCH fewer raiding guilds than there are guilds for RP or just folks that want to have fun together, as modern day raiding is, for most, not a fun thing between logistics of getting enough people, coordinating what night that will be between IRL for everyone, hoping no one gets sick during the pandemic waves constantly ongoing…yeah, nah, 100%, this is a HORRIBLE choice on the part of bliz as they are, effectively, saying only the hardcore player base should get fun rewards, no one else.

1 Like

hard agree
no reason to gate it

1 Like

It’s far more likely that they originally weren’t going to have Fated LFR at all and Normal would have been the lowest difficulty setting for the Fated Raid system. It would explain why there’s only three tiers of rewards and how “any” managed to exclude LFR.

my opinion I think it is everyone’s opinion is that the mount must be in lfr because it will be a mess to put it in mythical or another difficulty that is not lfr since the mount should be free by wow community request also not to pay aotc scammers or paying someone a carry

i think it should be in LFR but for NONE of these reasons lol

God because Blizz doesn’t want to understand that it only harms the wow community if they don’t put the mount on lfr I don’t want to pay carry scammers for having to remove the mount

just because you pay someone for something you want doesnt make them a scammer champ

It makes them masters of the scam and they will all be selling mount carry when that should have prevented Blizz

yeah thats not what a scam is my dude

Non raiders, pvpers, and M+ players tend to not matter to Blizzard or the elitist gatekeeping community.

Except it really isn’t. Anduin isn’t even close to the same fight on NORMAL as it is on LFR. LFR Anduin is practically impossible to wipe in because they removed all the ways to fail.

1. The marks don’t do actual damage so the mechanic can be ignored (and most melee do).
  2. The downstairs phase with splitting the groups is completely gone so you are GUARANTEED a full bar during LK phase.
  3. Missing a kick on the adds isn’t an auto wipe because they removed the fear attached.
1 Like

Your comment is funny because you are defending the scammer

I think we have a language barrier here.
People selling runs arent scammers.

you also edited the quote from me, so you are a disingenuous liar