As a Non-LFR Player - Slime Cat SHOULD be in LFR

There it is no sound argument so you call me a troll. why hot fix something small like that when you can just roll it into the next patch in a week… I understand you don’t use your brain but maybe you should start

They should have left it in LFR because not everyone has a guild group etc…or can line their schedule up with pugs etc…and I say that as someone who hates LFR with a passion. When they do things like this it tells me all the “we changed we hear you” they have been spewing in all the dragonflight interviews is all talk and it’s still the same clowns running the asylum.

3 Likes

Did you know you don’t have to do it all in 1 sitting?

Did you know there’s no reason to exclude it from LFR?

Stop being flippant.

2 Likes

From my point of view, Devs just copy the code for the completion raid achievement that required any difficulty, which progress is granted via LFR or Normal, actually the game doesn’t have achievements for only Normal.

That’s why a lot of player though this was targeted for LFR/N and then the next achievement has “heroic” on the description.

It’s a really bad communication and they should just left LFR as an option for progress at this point.

1 Like

And? I can easily do it in one sitting and will be with my guild but not everyone is as fortunate as you or I, what if they miss a week and then never get a chance to do it because of time restraints etc…should they really miss out when there’s an incredibly easy solution to just make it work on LFR? People in here keep saying LFR is a joke and people want to afk a mount etc…but I’d say Normal raids are just as easy and even heroic will be a joke with our gear so in the end there really isn’t a good reason to exclude LFR.

3 Likes

They have 5 months till DF they will be fine

If that’s the case then there should be no problem making it available in LFR since according to you anyone can do it in 5 months so why even exclude LFR to begin with.

2 Likes

They have used raid achievements that state Normal as the minimum difficulty numerous times, this isn’t something new:

Not for completion, you mean achievements for specific combat mechanics that’ll provide progress for a glory achievement that’s different, all the recent participation achievements share progress between LFR and N.

I’m going to get jealous; I thought you were only saying this type of stuff to me!! And here I thought I was important but youre saying the same type of stuff to everyone else :sob:
Plus most LFR players know you cant AFK in LFR.

1 Like

That suggestion from Kaivax really shows how they don’t play their own game. At least not anymore.

3 Likes

Wanting people to engage in gameplay instead of turning off your brain in lfr is the entire point of the change. You may not like it but blizzard wants people to put in some effort for this. Sorry friend but that’s the way it’s going to be

You absolutely can and yes sitting their auto attacking and not pressing buttons is afking

OP your post has some really good points and is well said. Thank you for sharing your opinion like this and for seeing the variety of players who play the game their way.

4 Likes

Kind of like you do in your heroic raids?

2 Likes

Doesn’t even look like you made it to max yet… Which raids has that toon done?

Oh boy, the “your toon isn’t maxed” on the forums bit lmao.

Not sure why some guy is acting elite and trying to gatekeep a mount behind the hugely difficult normal difficulty raid when your parses look like they do.

Do you not see the irony here?

It looks like gaslighting eveey time you say that, please stop. You CANT afk in LFR.
A heroic/partial mythic raider went with me to LFR once to spend time with me even though he looked down on LFR and had the same mentality as you. He got up close and auto attacked. It took about 4 minutes for players to realize and call him out. He got kicked. And they talked about how trash he was for the rest of the fight. Meanwhile, he sat out and was so confused on what happened and why the LFR pug didnt want HIM, the heroic/partial mythic raider with the trash mentality.

1 Like