Are we really doing Cata trees again?

32/6/3 - AoE Death Knight Blood Tank build.
https://rpgworld.altervista.org/talentcata/eng/?DK#0332120013022231132132001.17-3.17-!4,26,24,11,27,18,23,8,9

That should be good enough for soloing dungeons and if it isn’t then I’m sure that they’ll be specs out there that can solo dungeons, the players just have to find them.

You picked a plate class lol

A tank too

The best cata tank actually.

Easiest class to solo on

Do something better like rogue or warlock

There is quite literally evidence on this page that I play the game, and very little that shows that you do.

If you can’t see it, I can point it out to you.

1 Like

You keep trying to dunk on me but I’m going to keep making you feel silly

You troll

Right under my guild tag, there’s a fun little number for achievement points. Pretty easy measurement to see how much someone plays (or at least, how many activites they do). And it cannot be rigged because its reported by Blizzard.

Meanwhile, you’re posting from a nondescript lvl 11 retail alt. Which provides absolutely 0 basis that you have ever touched Classic at all. You are 0 authority to speak on anything regarding the game. You are the troll sir.

3 Likes

Nah 11695 in wotlk is respectable you might even be on the leaderboard I’ll give you that

But also ur trolling hard bruv

You are alone in this belief. No one else. Do you not see how strange that is? You just like the attention, and you like bothering people.

2 Likes

So you admit you are bothered by me. For presenting my ideas.

Curious….

Because, as we have all stated, you are trolling. Farewell.

3 Likes

I think you just enjoy being angry

I’m so cute idk who could be mad at me🥹

https://rpgworld.altervista.org/talentcata/eng/?RG#23002.14-2332030312030012321003.16-!13,20,16,25,32,9,10,34,29

Had to do something else but I came back and did this, didn’t really take that long, the choices just fall into place.

1 Like

Quickening would def be the way to go nice work

Simonize will probably post the same spec lol

1 Like

I don’t really know the Warlock tree but I’ll see if I can do something, maybe not tanky perse but perhaps something similar to Mages using Living Bomb to do UK.

1 Like

31/7/3 - Affliction Warlock

https://rpgworld.altervista.org/talentcata/eng/?WL#2232221030131213213022.16-3.17-!24,28,2,12,10,3,17,18,30

Not sure how good this spec would be but I think it’s decent.

1 Like

Yeah idk the mana situation the pet summon and mana feed both seem good hard to really know unless you have beta access

Yeah, I think Warlocks and Mages are a wait and see when it comes to solo dungeon specs as it’s most likely more the player than the spec itself.

1 Like

Nice that you didn’t mention that this toon retired after week 4. So many had week 4 alagon kills lmao.

Seethe more.

Still can’t answer my original question, but you conceded that a while ago, then started barking like the small dog you are.

Lil man syndrome goes too hard.

I scrolled up and reread what my first post to you in this thread even was. I present a well said paragraph and your first words are :point_down:

I couldn’t imagine being this mad over talents. Get some help lil man.

2 Likes

LOL he was killed week 4 by many just not by you🤣

:point_down:

1 Like

Imagine bragging about ulduar parses when you

1. Didn’t actually clear the raid

2. Have the easiest rotation in wotlk

Cope