Why do people want lasting WoTLK Servers?

Okay maybe calling it an echo chamber wasn’t right, but if you’re saying your opinions are based off of what the people around you are saying, specifically your guild mates, the ones you spend most of your time with then yes, you’re in an echo chamber.

I’m not in an echo chamber because I don’t get my opinions from others, I make my own and if someone makes a good point I’ll reflect and change that opinion.

I guess you’re just in a classic zerg guild, one that’d invite anything and anyone.

No, it’s not my logic. If you’re getting all of your opinions from a set group of people who only parrot the same stuff back to you with nothing challenging the point then you’re in an echo chamber.

No I can have an convo with someone of differing opinions, Freezeui and I have had numeruous disagreements but we had a civil back and forth regarding specs

The links dead now but it starts there and continues for a bit.

I mean, they’re not accusations, you are dredging up threads that people have stopped posting in.

Never said that but alright.

And all I’m doing is responding, you post your opinion and I’m allowed to say whether or not I agree and the reason why I do or don’t. You’re taking this way too close to the heart, it’s not that deep.

2 Likes