Are there any High Elf focused guilds out there?

As the title says, I’m looking for a home for this character (who will be getting light skin and proper blue eyes in Shadowlands).
I’d like to find something preferably among other High Elves and/or Half-elves, although really anything could be of interest as long as the relevant guild is;

1. Primarily RP-focused
  2. Predominately lore-abiding
  3. Not overly dark/serious all the time
  4. Generally free of drama

If you know anything that might sound like a fit, please do write the guild name here so that I may have a look at them.

Al diel shala, malanore!

3 Likes

I know I’d love to see a Silver Covenant guild around!

3 Likes

Still looking for a guild, especially as we get closer to Shadowlands.
I thought that there were at least one High Elf oriented guild around a while back but I hope I didn’t imagine it. I haven’t seen anything to indicate it, though.

If anyone knows, feel free to get in touch with me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, none I know of here on Wyrmrest Accord. There is one over on Moon Guard.

1 Like

Hello Lanthorial!

I created a high elf guild called Quelalann, which translates to something along the lines of “High Heart”. The guild will very much be all four of the things you mentioned in your OP. I don’t imagine there will be too many people that will join as I still believe high elves are going to be very niche despite what Blizzard believes or gives as “reasons” as to why we’re only getting High Elf Lite (I could go off on this topic but I will contain myself). I was originally planning for the guild to be faction neutral as well. The only issue I see is that we’re on different factions. I would definitely roll void elf if I could be paladin there!

1 Like

Thank you for the replies so far. Both sounds a lot like what I was hoping to find, although it is a shame that one is on another server and the other on the horde. Hopefully there is something similar here which I have just not heard of yet, as I would be sad to leave my home server behind, and I feel like the Alliance deserves a more significant High Elf presence.

I agree completely. Hopefully someday they’ll just outright make a high elf race instead of just High Elf Lite.

You could always start an interest check and try to make a High Elf guild here on Wyrmrest as well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I am no guild leader, and I wouldn’t want to pressure anyone else into being part of something I am not willing to take a leading part in. Although I would be thrilled if someone were to see this thread and decide to create such a guild of their own volition.

3 Likes

This interaction just shows one of the key problems with allowing High Elves Lite on two factions. Ideally we’d all want to be able to play together, but if it’s going to be split, that just can’t happen.

I don’t know much about them other than their forum post, but the Baradin Compass sounds like what you’re looking for!

It’s not high elf exclusive, but seems to be run by high elves.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for the suggestion. I’ll try and see if I can contact them in-game and hear more. I would still be glad to hear about any guilds that might fit the bill, as well.

Just wanted to add in my guild post link here. I decided to make the guild Horde focused, as described in the post. If anyone could bump my guild post, that would be greatly appreciated too!

3 Likes

If it’s any help you can bump your own posts if you switch to an alt. It doesn’t allow you to reply to your own posts, but you can do so with a sneaky little character switch!

1 Like

Like so! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been welcomed by The Baradin Compass, so thank you Emerius for the suggestion and everyone else for your replies and your help.

4 Likes

I wish you well Lanthorial! If you ever feel the call to join the Horde, feel free to reach out!

I guarantee you there will be far too many come shadowlands.

We’ll see. I don’t think there will be too many blood elf rp’ers who had Blood Elf in their trp for years and then suddenly decide to change themselves to High Elf. Certainly there will be some new high elven characters, but the current high elf population is quite small. I don’t see them being as popular as the Illidari were when Legion came out, for example.

1 Like

I don’t know. I think if we were going to see a surge of High Elf guilds over on the Alliance side of things, that we’d have seen them by now. Then again, I also think people are waiting for Blizzard to drop the other shoe and add hair colors and hair styles to Void Elves. Maybe we’ll see a surge in 9.1 or 9.2.