[A-RP] The Silverguard

The Silverguard

We are the few who remember our allegiances, we are the High Elves who remained when the Blood Elves exiled us, we are the Silverguard! An offshoot of the militant Silver Covenant, we are a specialized group of individuals sent to assess and handle the most difficult of situations. Under the guidance of the fierce Ranger-General Vereesa Windrunner, we endeavor to solidify a legacy of honor, trust and to find our place in this world. With the return of Alleria Windrunner the Silverguard has also welcomed Ren’dorei to our ranks.

The Silverguard is a Heavy Roleplay guild situated on Moon Guard Alliance. We are a Silver Covenant/Thalassian Elf guild and offer a great RP scene with detailed storylines and welcoming members. We also partake in other aspects of the game, such as PvE and PvP on occasion.

We have an intricate guild structure with leadership, officer positions and then general members with an interesting division structure to dive into. We have four main divisions being: the Silver Vanguard, the Magisters, the Silver Medical Corps, and the Duskblades. Six leaders currently run the guild as a council and contribute to events, working with other guilds, and other server matters.

The Leadership

Seriphene Vanyali: Mage-Commander of the Magisters and leader of all mages in the Silverguard. She alongside her husband Malithanore Vanyali are powerful magi with cultural projects and diplomatic ties across the world of Azeroth.

Malithanore Vanyali: Spymaster of the Duskblades, Malithanore Vanyali is the eyes and ears of the Silverguard. Gathering information and assisting his wife in her duties across Azeroth, whether it be diplomatic missions, or something a bit… darker.

Lyraeni Sorrowsong: Ranger-Lady of the Silverguard, Lyraeni is the only Undead in the leadership tier, having given everything for the betterment of the Quel’dorei, her deeds have been rewarded with leadership of the Vanguard, ensuring safety to the Quel’dorei and the entirety of the Alliance.

Miralyne Valetender: S.U.N. Director and Master Engineer, Miralyne is the brains behind the mechanical features of the Silverguard. She leads the MagiTech division of the Silverguard: Science United Network in the hopes collaborating among minds of science to build a way to a better, brighter tomorrow.

Raphah Sunflame: Archmage of the Silverguard, Raphah Sunflame is a practiced Magister and accomplished 7th Legion Mage, having been across several battlefields and war fronts, his knowledge is invaluable. He is not often seen far from his husband Kailinas.

Kailinas Sunflame: Cleric-General of the Silver Medical Corps, Kailinas is the newest leader to be introduced and runs the medical endeavors of the Silverguard. A devout Priest and master of wielding the Light, Kailinas empowers and raises his allies while smiting his foes.

Major Divisions

The Silver Vanguard: The Vanguard is the division dedicated to Rangers and Warriors alike. They are the first to charge into battle, they protect their allies and fight to the end to bring down their foes.

The Magisters: These are the practiced men and women of the Silverguard who wield powerful magics and weave intricate incantations. The mystical and mysterious, they weave a deadly path through their enemies and serve for the greater interest of the Alliance.

The Silver Medical Corps: The healers of the Silverguard, the SMC are charged with taking care of their allies. On the front of the battlefield they are prepared to do anything to save the lives of their allies, these men and women would lay down their lives to save yours.

The Duskblades: The dark and mysterious of the Silverguard, those who prefer the shadows over the light. Many of these trained individuals are the scouts and spies sent to gather information about the enemy. They are the first deployed and operate solely in the shadows.

Sub-Divisions

S.U.N.: The Science United Network, the part of the Silverguard dedicated to technological advancements and reclamation. Regularly introducing new and exciting bits of technology for the benefit of the Silverguard and the Alliance they are the brains of every operation.

The Skyguard: The Aerial division of the Silverguard, these are the fearless men and women who go above and beyond to lay cover for their allies or disrupt enemy movements and motions. Whether on a Dragonhawk or Mechanical Bird, if the skies call your name this is a division for you!

Locations

Dalaran City: Home of the Silverguard, the High Elves make their home in the city of mages, the Silverguard being no exception. We have a stronghold here secured by not only the entirety of the Silver Covenant, but also the Kirin Tor.

Silverguard Keep: Nestled on the northwestern shore of Quellorian, this keep has access to Lordaeron, and the surrounding areas, letting the Silverguard remain close to their ancestral lands: Quel’thalas.

Quellorian: Additionally, in the northern lands rests Duchess Seriphene and Duke Malithanore Vanyali’s home of Quellorian. It is protected by the Duchess and Duke, providing a home for Thalassian elves in a small slice of Quel’thalas.

How to Get in Touch

You are welcome to reach out to any of the Officers in-game, the six of us are online at varying times of the day, typically one of us is online at any given time day or night. Another method is to apply on our Website, https://silverguard.net/join where the Officers will review your application and reach out to you with an answer.

Quick Q&A

Question: What if I don’t RP an Elf!?

Answer: Don’t you worry friend, we will still accept you, we welcome you to our Associate rank, a rank specifically made for those who are not Quel’dorei or Ren’dorei. The only requirement is that it makes sense your character would want to join us! This rank gives you all the perks of being a part of the guild and access to every single event we offer, and with time perhaps the opportunity to ICly move into the ranking system and be a full-fledged member of the Silverguard.

16 Likes

Heya! I’m leveling a void elf right now that will likely be my main. This looks like such a great concept =) I was happy to see that you take Ren’dorei along your Quel’dorei. Do you guys run events in your guild?

We do! D20 PVE events primarily, along with attending more server-wide events such as Warcraft Conquest :smiley:

2 Likes

Orly? :wink:

Haha, nah, just letting ya know there’s a small typo, albeit an enjoyable one. Made me chuckle into my coffee.

2 Likes

Oh that sounds great, both the inter-guild and server events! Do you have certain event days?

Thanks for the quick reply =)

We don’t really have certain days. Our events happen throughout the week, though our event times are usually consistent around 8 PM.

Is this guild still fairly active? Have they been preparing for the High Elf wave to come?

Interested in learning more and will check out the website for sure.

3 Likes

Hell yeah it is my dude. A dear friend and I joined just recently and I’ve seen a calendar full of events and very fine social roleplay. It’s a fantastic place for any child of Quel’thalas who will never bow to the Horde.

3 Likes

Very good to hear! Can’t wait to roll a character to join up with you guys when the changes hit. For the Alliance!

Hey super cool to see such a well thought out elf themed guild! I’ve been considering checking things out MG side. Do you guys have a level requirement for applying? I’ll likely be making a Void Elf regardless since I like em so much but still not sure if I’ll be transferring proper or just doing that.

Being Max level obviously helps but I don’t believe there is a strict level requirement. Just some of our events take place in zones where lower level characters likely can’t go in the future or won’t see differently due to phasing etc.

You guys sound interesting, Went ahead and submited a form in. :blush:

The structure and set up for this guild looks beyond amazing; fantastic work! I’m going to be digging around in game to catch up with you all again at some point for a few questions!

Just a reminder that this guild still exists and is fabulous. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hi, I was curious. Is this guild still active despite recent events?

Silverguard, has been on official hiatus since April. According to what’s been said in other forum posts.

Correct, Silverguard has been on hiatus since April and is, unfortunately, currently on indefinite hiatus following 9.1.

2 Likes