Are customizations done?

I beleive half orcs and half elves should be there own races! :grin:

1 Like

Nightborne faces compared to the NPCs are even sadder than the racials.

7 Likes

I was thinking letting all races have scars like the nelves and orcs.

Canonically Rosenivy has a burn scar on the lower left side of their face. I WANT IT IN GAME.

Or some phoenix themed tattoos or phoenix feather accessories.

Blizz jokes all the time that male elves are divas that walk around with their shirt off yet THEY DON’T LET US PLAY LIKE THAT

3 Likes

3m cd arcane explosion and a mailboxxxx hmmmmm yummy.

I sort of like the idea of them as a skin so you can choose which parent you wanna take more after but lile this works too.

Imagine a straight back ripped blood elf looking orc. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s for races in general… we can get more stuff like night warrior down the line.

1 Like

The most disappoint thing was the lack of new hairstyles.

Most races got like 4-5 new hairstyles. That’s not enough.

3 Likes

Hmmm… Was thinking more in line of rexxar half orcs

and no belf tats, no red eyes, no scars. female belfs got some jewelry and a couple hairstyles. tis not enuff

2 Likes

I want everything. Also i imagine if a Draenei mixed with a Human it would almost legit make a DnD Aasimar.

just remembered - draenei have only 1 eyecolor.

1 Like

Becareful now… You might summon Medan back…

1 Like

Oh wait nevermind i don’t want anything anymore

Lmfao

https:/ /vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/thumb/b/b9/Medan_guardian.jpg/135px-Medan_guardian.jpg?version=1e04f3a7bccb7ab0418ca94f9cdfefdb

3 Likes

honestly i was excited when i logged into the ptr and made a black BE with blue eyes. she is gorgeous and looks like storm from the xmen movies. I think they did a nice job and the freckles are a nice touch.

however I’m not gonna complain if we got an extra page of customization. I could spend hours playing dress up.

1 Like

you are an arcane professional yet dont have arcane eyes (purple). you have kin who followed sylvannas - dark rangers - who are now homeless and many of your kin would like their customizations of glowing red eyes. your box art from tbc showed you with runic tats and from warcraft you had farstrider tats. so where are these glorious things?

2 Likes

More customization for everyone! Trolls need beards! Undead need beards! Female dwarves also needs beards! And more gruesome customization options for the undead, let’s peel some skin back to see what they really look like on the inside, scarification tattoos for forsaken!

1 Like

oh i forgot about bearded dwarf females!

2 Likes

No, it was stated as something they “want” to do.

Which means it’s not currently planned.

:grimacing: :open_mouth: :cry: