Are customizations done?

I’m so tired of female characters getting a million things and males having like one good face and accent option.
Blizz. At least give males sliders for physique. I mean all of the physique.

9 Likes

blink blink. hehe

2 Likes

The female blood elf options mostly get really small earrings. Wahoooooooo -_-

5 Likes

Therefore, it is lacking in customization and transmog, it was only for humans, it is pathetic and still lacking in content.

I wanted to know more about this expansion, but in the end at Blizzcon it was just that and nothing else, and yeah … Marie Sue Sylvanas kicking your butt to a weakened lich king. What a way to destroy the nostalgia of a previous great expansion.

4 Likes

Thou shalt not speaketh the name of the gender swapped third reich.

I mean there’s that Tiara?.. Kinda gaudy though. Also Nightborne need some serious love they look terrible.

3 Likes

Literally all I want is the blind eyes customization to be more open (Especially to gnomes, but that’s just my bias.)

It just feels so random which races get it. Some races only get it in one eye or with a scar. Why can’t every race with normal, non glowy eyes get it?

7 Likes

I, Mary suevannis, will kill all the living and never die! Right buddy?

Jailor; yeah sure… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m still content how Rosenivy is gonna look with their gender change. It didn’t WOW me though like the ridiculously cute female tauren options. Seriously

https://rosenrot234.tumblr.com/post/626340306210684928/how-some-of-my-alts-are-gonna-look-i-had-so-much

LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY DRUID LOOKS

4 Likes

aww shes cute. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Seriously she went from a plain jane to walking serotonin

3 Likes

They already said they will be adding more customization through the expansion.

1 Like

ohh… come on, one moment i write english very well, in other times i must use translator.

i’m not Arnold…

Definity, i prefer Vaalera… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

One of my best friends has that cute crying reaction and the female Tauren options sent her into overload.

Moo moos looking pretty sweet but ngl with these updates if allied races don’t get their counterpart’s options they’re going to feel like a gross cash grab.

Also i wanna look like a crazy amani jungle troll already. I’d love a straight back option.

Please sir i only have so many likes

2 Likes

yeah but thats for allied races. they will forget core races if we dont ask. help me ask. any stuff you still want for your core race chars?

2 Likes

https://rosenrot234.tumblr.com/post/626334215113408512/rosenivys-gonna-look-pretty-cool-still-even-with

Still least I’m gonna look decent in Shadowlands. There’s just so much more you can do though and it’s weird that Blizz is holding back to basically release customizations in patches

4 Likes

It kinda holds the recent (WoD forward) theme of selling you a thing you like but giving you the complete thing over the expansion instead of upfront. Legion was fun but it didn’t feel complete until 7.3 tbh.

Edit: Also bigger request but half breeds would be legit. Like half orcs and stuff.

1 Like

Bleh which is scummy because people are paying to basically wait.

Just let the artists have fun Blizz.

2 Likes

he’s cute as a bug in a rug, but he was already cute as a bug in a rug. he needs at least another page of customizations and red eye option. such an easy ask!!

1 Like

laughs in AP

1 Like

mok’nathal and half elves. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes