Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Do they have face tats that they just didn’t expand to the body or was it a complete snub?

The new male tats are sets of face + body tats. They don’t get access to the female face only tats. The females only get their old face only tats.

1 Like

That’s an oof.

4 Likes

i’m mad that my velf still doesnt look like a helf and belfs still dont have dark ranger customizations, runic or farstrider tats. nelfs already are approaching perfection while belfs and velfs are looking unfinished. and i look like the land that time forgot

2 Likes

Did someone say diversify the the army of the light??? Yes please!

this guy said he doesnt think so.

i promised i would help belfs get dark ranger customizations. and everybody knows i have wanted playable helfs on alliance, and so far, neither of those has happened. i love the purple eyes and the skin colors, but dang if i dont just look like a void elf with normal skin tones. even with the purple and blue eyes, i still look like a velf. they need to at the very least give us new hairstyles for the helf part. i mean i’d be happy with pastel hair colors if i cant have white, black or blonde, but if its still velf hair, its still gonna look like a velf even if its pink.

1 Like

Rather than brand-new hairstyles, why not, if using the Blood Elf skin tones, on a Void Elf, retexture the tendrils, and make them look like braids? I think that’s a good common ground, don’t you think? And, along the way, add some new hair color choices, like true black (Void Elves have a Jet Black color), true white (Void Elves have 2 Grey options that are literally identical to each other), blonde, and maybe either red or brown hair colors.

1 Like

I want earrings for all my males, all races.

Guys deserve ear jewellery too!

3 Likes

They need necklaces too, gotta show off that bling bling!

2 Likes

well someone else in the thread believes white, black or blonde hair colors would steal the last vestige of uniqueness from blood elves. it certainly wouldnt on velf hair. it’d look like a velf with white hair lol thats why i think we need totally different hair options for the helf version cause i dont see a helf when i put the blue or purple eyes on a normal skin color velf. i just see a velf. velf hairstyles are very strong visuals.

You apparently didn’t get my point.

i like the braid idea. i just dunno thatd look like a helf. and belfs already have my current hairstyle where the pony tail is instead a braid. so that wouldnt work. oh oops. erm i’m not on my velf atm.

Like I said before…IF using the Blood Elf skin tones, on a Void Elf, RETEXTURE the Tendrils, and make them look like BRAIDS instead! IF using the Default Void Elf skin tones, the Tendrils will remain. It’s like how the current, Live Female Pandaren tails are. They’re tied to certain skin colors.

EDIT: I just now saw your response. The ponytail hairstyle Blood Elves and Void Elves share a common base, but rather than being smooth hair, like it is on Blood Elves, or a Tendril on a Void Elf, instead, there would be an actual braid. Think Dreadlock-Braids.

ya know the pony tail in the front, its a long smooth pony tail, comes over the shoulder. on a belf, thats a braid. i think nelfs have the same one and draenei have a new shorter version of it also

she has the velf version
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/somand

Here’s an image of me with that hair, in case my mog later hides my hair, or gasp, I change the style.

They literally just took the braided belf version and removed the detail and said, wallah, new hairstyle. hehe

It’s an unbraided version with slightly different bangs. I actually really like it.

its too greasy looking or wet, i guess, for my tastes. all the velf hair has that problem, some more than others.

2 Likes

Why does that look so familiar? :thinking:

If Blood Elves got some kind of braided style and freckles, you’d be able to make a Jennalla Deemspring look. I made a quick mockup here:

2 Likes