Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

It’s always been this way. Blizzard will hopefully (but probably not) see the light one day.

I love you.

But that doesn’t fit the marginalized Alliance / Horde Bias narrative that they rely on to keep their arguments alive, so they don’t bring that part up.

2 Likes

I mean, in reality old races are superior except for some new broken facials on allied races.

The customizations are amazing on old races now.

So while you’d have a case with the HElves from TBC, they didn’t join the Blood Elves. Like, they’re the Alliance group who vouch for you during the quest. Their culture did not re-unify as per good ol’ Wrath

I’d recommend grabbing an Alliance character and playing through Hinterlands as you’re going to find out pretty quickly that the High Elves did not re-unify and there’s still groups out there who are with the Alliance, to the point Sylvannas considers attacking a random group of HElves in the Hinterlands more relevant and important than going after the Wildhammer. Actual quest. You help a draenei who’s there as well.

Other faction with no capital city owned by them and only them: Void Elves.

Void Elves’ nature as “Just a tiny sub-faction of elves loyal to one random magister we never heard about” unfortunately was the biggest positive towards High Elf stuff because, in a different world, I’d agree with you that High Elves are too few and niche!

The problem? Void Elves. If High Elves are too few and too niche, then Void Elves are even fewer and even more niche. But, alas, we have Void Elves. And as such, I apply the thinking that gave us Void Elves, and find it leaves a massive High Elf shaped gap

I hate Void Elves. I hate that original elf donut steel got added to the game as an allied race with no lore development to them and just slapped in as “look at this new race we’ll have around, yup!”. I hate that they basically stole a faction that could have been used to give us the Broken, a race who actually deserves to be an allied race and was the counterpart to the mag’har in TBC. I hate they are such a low-effort case of ‘just slap on modified DK skin textures and new hairstyles’ and yet are the most rolled race. I hate we got them when there are so many other things that actually fit in the storyline of the game and we saw previously that we could have had instead.

In my perfect world, Void Elves would be removed from the game. But I know I’m not going to get that, so I’ll settle for any other allied race overtaking them. I exalt in their identity being eroded, because it shows what a weak rock they were standing on to begin with

1 Like

ditto. i showed on here last night that there are velf players who support other races getting stuff. the op is not typical

my main is a velf

I agree with you here. After TBC, Broken have been underutilized and they were my favorite part of Draenei, making them less lawful good and showing flaws in their culture as any group of people should have.

1 Like

You people make me angry!!! You people won’t like me when I’m angry!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m still lost. How does you loving everything connect to what I am saying by claiming that you intentionally started this thread to cause drama, and have insulted Horde players continuously? Explain to me, please, how those two things connect so that I may understand your perspective.

3 Likes

This is what I’ve been saying too, and they keep complaining about the Horde players in the thread… but like? They’ve set the tone the entire time.

5 Likes

Core race

Allied race that should have got nothing in the first place

3 Likes

I don’t believe for one minute that this person is new to the forums, despite their post count, and I think they knew how this thread would evolve while still claiming innocence. It’s silly.

5 Likes

LMFAO! I love returning to threads like this and this being one of the first posts I read. :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

You was actually the most annoying person by even starting this thread and then you added fuel to the fire, I said that last night and I’ll say it again tonight you and people like you are the problem not us.

4 Likes

Lmaooooooo that made me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

I said this in one of my posts last night only I was more cold about it and said Void Elves shouldn’t get anything new in the allied race customization pass because they already got new stuff during the core race pass and they aren’t even a core race.

Furthermore they took it away from an existing race the Blood Elves which took away time from core race customizations and that in itself is beyond messed up.

4 Likes

new starter zone, horde gets a new tabard. (although restricted to the new character.)

Alliance? Gets a reprint of the Private’s Tabard.

1 Like

We have now belfs running with blue eye color :confused:
Belves were already defanged and regressed in the very expansion they were introduced, the little novelty they had about them was thrown out of the window so they could pretend to be goodie two shoes again.

And now this, another regression when players willingly reduce themselves to another Legolas wannabie with blue eyes and blond hair. It’s really sad.

I don’t think that any self respecting belf player would want to change to blue, after the events of Dalaran especially. But whatever, I guess.
It’s not like I play this race anymore.

Hey look!!

You two have returned. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m always here! Just needed to sleep to reset after the last two days of watching the op get roasted lol

1 Like