Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I see no reason for that, any work being done is a good sign.

3 Likes

not gonna lie, its not interesting even. on top of the fact so many races need more, the one thing that does happen while we all wait on pins and needles, is the race that already has more than enough gets even more. its a facepalm event.

/carries sign that says –dark ranger customizations for blood elves

1 Like

What’s not to like? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really like Night Elves that much (excluding Maiev, because she’s amazing), but I think their general aesthetic is the best; it’s just so realised and pretty, even their buildings and clothing.

Also, the Night Elf theme song is second to none. I could listen to it everyday :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sure people after Dark Ranger want you posting about something because you feel like you have to.

1 Like

touche’. will reword it - carries sign that says dark ranger customizations for blood elves - thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

thread on the subject

1 Like

this is my fav

6 Likes

Mine too. :grin: Every song Blizzard makes is good, but I doubt they’ll ever be able to make another one as amazing as Nightsong.

i like the azuremyst isle music too. for some reason, when i hear it, i get major nostalgia.

3 Likes

You don’t like night elves?! Rude!

1 Like

its okay avarie. you have fans. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That scares me a bit.

1 Like

lol i meant nelfs have nelf fans. :sparkling_heart: you as a nelf, have sister/brother nelf fans.
oh sheesh hehe

thrives is gonna look awesome with those leafy options

1 Like

3 Likes

what is that from?

The Fly, the 1986 version.

1 Like

haha. :rofl:

I love the fact that Kel’thuzad remained sarcastic all these years, in all iterations of him in all Blizzard games he appeared. Such a douche. :rofl:

It will be cool to see him, Uther and Kael’thas again, though I think Kael and Uther changed a lot.

7 Likes

kael is who i want to see.

Hyper I think you’ll like this, not related to WoW but still cool:

3 Likes