[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

Hello everyone!

2 Likes

Ishnuā€™alah!

1 Like

Iā€™m very excited to apply when recruitment opens back up. You all seem to be exactly what Iā€™m looking for a guild :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Nahadris! Thereā€™s no need to wait until our recruitment reopens to get involved - youā€™re welcome to come round for our roleplay and scheduled events any time. We simply will not be conducting any interviews or offering guild invitations for newcomers during this hiatus. Nothing wrong with getting a head start, though! :purple_heart:

Silver Circle does not make use of an application process during active recruitment - instead, we operate on an invite-only system that encourages interaction and growth prior to joining! We offer guild invitations to people who have taken the time to get to know our members and who have truly proven theyā€™re invested in their own characters, making friendships, honoring the guild mandate, and all else we have to offer.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, I hope to see you around soon! :crescent_moon: :sparkles:

4 Likes

After a long campaign hiatus following the release of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the Silver Circle embarks upon their next storyline starting next week, as mysteries swirl around their iconic Flame of Elune. Its fate lies in the balance ā€“ or perhaps lack thereof.

Now is a great time to get involved with us as we prepare to begin our first chapter of roleplay for the new expansion! Interviews and guild invitations are still on hold until February, but donā€™t let that deter you ā€“ invites to join the guild are offered based on consistent player interaction, so youā€™d be getting an auspicious head start! :evergreen_tree: :sparkles: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to join some of your events through a cross realm invite? I would switch but this is my main character since 07 and I would have to do a name change if I switch. I may move an alt to this server though. Iā€™m still kicking myself for joining The Scryers realm all this years ago.

1 Like

Question!
My character is OOCly DH, and I enjoy playing the class, but he is not a DH ICly. I coin him as a ā€œspellswordā€ and work with how he sometimes is mistaken for a DH, and has no fel corruption.
Would he be allowed to join the guild, if given the opportunity?

1 Like

Elune-adore Kaileena,

You are more than welcome to reach out to us via in-game whispers /whisper Feyawen-WyrmrestAccord to receive a cross-realm invitation to join our events. :crescent_moon: :heart:

2 Likes

Glaivereaver,

Your Spellsword (OOC DH) is more than welcome to attend our events, to your heartā€™s content. With regard to our recruitment, we still do not accept DKs or DHs in any capacity, out of fairness to others and to avoid bending our own rules.

1 Like

As long-time IC friends of Kunbo - the ones who provided the opportunity to create the teahouse as a matter of fact - I would like to extend a special invitation (both IC & OOC) to everyone of Silver Circle collectively and individually to join us tomorrow for the Moon-Bow Bridge feast.

I know many of us look to groups like Silver Circle as models of how to maintain a strong cultural identity while also actively participating in the wider vibrancy of our IC Azeroth. Your involvement in our first attempt to carry on the spirit of the Pandaren Summits in a way that is open to all would be invaluable. This is the first of what we hope will be many occasions for the Pandaren community to reach out IC to strengthen our relationships (both IC & OOC) with the rest of Azeroth.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-the-hopeful-new-year-at-the-moon-bowl-bridge/810658

3 Likes

Silver Circle has always come across to me as one of the most impressive kaldorei guilds not only on WrA but in all of the WoW RP community that Iā€™ve had the pleasure of experiencing. Attention to detail, adherence to Lore, clear rules and guidelines, and what seems to be a rock-solid structure that keeps things feeling interesting and organic from initial interactions through full membership really stand out.

Though I have fond memories of Lunar Festivals and moonrise events of the past, I regret not interacting with you all more. And though I know Iā€™d never be able to join as a renā€™dorei character, I wish there were a seamless and non-intrusive way of interacting through both walk-up and during events advertised as being open to those not explicitly in the guild as someone whose character is now on MG.

In any case, itā€™s good to see you all coming back from hiatus and still doing well while keeping your guildā€™s theme and structure so admirably intact. I know Iā€™ll keep referring to the Silver Circle as a model for kaldorei guilds whenever such things come up in conversation. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

@Feyahni those who come visit and interact with the guild are often invited to our Community Channel in-game, for more seamless interactions. Unfortunately, cross-realm interacting does require an invitation to join a group or raid in order to phase over :pensive:

If it is easier, you are welcome to add me on battle.net and we can figure out ways that suit you to keep you connected :heart: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

You know, Iā€™ve been thinking about coming back to WrA for a few months now. Perhaps this is the time to do it since I have really no attachments on MG anyway.

Iā€™ll keep an eye on the guild website and see about stopping by for some of your public events. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My tag is Grawrlz#1234 :heart:

1 Like

Sent you a request. :grinning:

1 Like

10/10 Night Elf guild.

Very much still Lohā€™s favorite Kaldorei, he doesnā€™t just say this because he is ICly terrified of Fey without real cause.

1 Like

Oh no! :pensive: Fey is just an old elf lady with a severe case of RBF. She is harmless, usually.

1 Like

And what are you waiting for? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(:heart: :heart: :heart: )

1 Like

This is true, but sheā€™s also an old elf person on a planet that has not been kind to old elf people. That alone is very telling :grin:

1 Like

I did it! I are back. Seeing Zaā€™tiya again IC will be such a happy occasion. :slight_smile:

1 Like