[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

:first_quarter_moon_with_face: Recruitment is open! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

After an extended recruitment hiatus to accommodate the launch of Shadowlands, the Silver Circle is once more ready to welcome additional night elves to our cause!

Those interested in becoming part of the guild are encouraged to engage with its members in-game, both in-character and out-of-character, to get to know us prior to joining. More details regarding recruitment and our process can be found at our guild website. :leaves:

5 Likes

There will be casual roleplay tonight in Lightsong, Valā€™sharah beginning at 5:30pm server time. :muscle:

1 Like

pandas r beter than nigt elvs

2 Likes

iamgine unironicaly roplaying as an elf

2 Likes

Very slick, Nady hahaha

1 Like

IM NOT NADY

WHOS NADY?

wasd

2 Likes

The Goddess reveals all. You cannot hide from Her light.

:full_moon:
:eye: :lips: :eye:

4 Likes

Less angry purple elves > Pandas burrs.

1 Like

Our next campaign has begun! Strange out-of-season blizzards have overtaken the sloped cliffs of Winterspring, leading local sentinels to recruit aid what aid they can from the Silver Circle amidst recovery from their initial foray into the Shadowlands and all they learned there. Is it simply an anomaly of nature or is something more sinister afoot in the mountains? :mountain_snow: :snowflake: :foot:

Read about our membersā€™ preliminary journey through Darkshore, Ashenvale, and Felwood on the guild website!

1 Like

I just moved from EU myself (relocating IRL). And I simply adore the concept! Once Iā€™ve transferred and fully readied RP chars on Wyrmrest, I dearly look forward to getting in contact. - Would your guild consider a male acolyte of Elune? - Of course an early acolyte, given their state in lore as males. - Still learning. - Just curious. If not iā€™ve a plethora of concepts I could use. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely!! Weā€™re fans of characters that break the mold or explore different night elven headcanons, and I daresay a male priest would be a big hit around here.

You are very welcome to drop by our website and leave an introduction in our Guestbook if youā€™d like while you settle in! Iā€™d love to hear more about your character :relieved:

1 Like

Thankyou dearly, I have done so. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Recruitment is still open! Come join us in Winterspring as we tackle some Undead Storm Giants ravaging the province with their storms! Their magic is reacting wildly with the broken ley line that runs through Winterspring, hereā€™s hoping we can find a smart way to repel these giant foes!

2 Likes

The Silver Circle is on its second expedition into the Shadowlands. Their objective is to aid the denizens in collecting anima to right the Balance, and to seek one of their own who has gone missing.

Not interested in the storyline, but want to come by for some casual RP? We have that going on too!

All events are posted on our website calendar at silvercircle.shivtr.com/events.

4 Likes

The Silver Circleā€™s recruitment is still open for the month of September! Come and RP with us this month, as we take a break from campaigning and focus on casual RP!

Our calendar, along with all our events, can be found in the link above!

2 Likes

Hey, iā€™ll join :3

Enjoyed some casual RP tonight in Lightsong. We still post all of our events on our guild calendar (link in the original post). If youā€™re interested in joining us for roleplay on your night elf, donā€™t hesitate to pop in! :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got a few Holiday events coming up that may provide a unique ā€˜inā€™ for your character should you be needing one!

Lahassa, Kaldorei Thanksgiving;
Date: November 29, 2021
Time: 05:00PM (server time)

Illthanyn in December, Date & time are tbd.

Refer to our website calendar for other casual events that are going to be hosted for the month of December. As we put a pause of campaigns for the Holiday season!

6 Likes

We are taking a small breather from larger campaigns for the month of Norothil (December). Our calendar will still boast a few casual events and D20 throughout the month, and a special kaldorei holiday event. Keep an eye out if youā€™re interested in joining us for some night elf roleplay.

Here are a few glimpses of some of the recent RP we enjoyed in the past few weeks:

Commandeering a Gondola

Searching Suramar

Infiltrating the Evermoon Commons, narrowly avoiding a Duskwatch Saberguard patroller

Arcane Challenge, a Hunt for Suramar Spy Masks

Adventure Briefing at Camp

Stealth Training

Waterfall Jumping

Exploring Sashjā€™tar Isle

Council Glade: Elven Folk Moot

Meeting the Wiseman of Bradensbrook

Rescue in the Corrupt Tangle

Strange Tidings in Bradensbrook

Vanquishing a Corrupt Wild Spirit

12 Likes

Wow, those are incredible. What do you use for that Warcraft-widescreen feel?

2 Likes