[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

@Buliss :heart: :crescent_moon: Shaha lor’ma! I’m glad to know that night elves have a home in your heart too! And you will certainly see many of us in Ardenweald!

Ishnu’alah Florbela, and welcome to Wyrmrest Accord! You are absolutely welcome to attend or spectate our events. My only recommendation is that you reach out to the host of the event (listed on the website Calendar) if you’d like more information about a specific event. If you prefer to join on your off-realm character, please send a /whisper to the host of the event using the following command in-game:

/whisper <name>-<realm name>
(Example): /whisper Feyawen-WyrmrestAccord

Also, please feel free to reach out to any of us in-game if you have any questions about the guild, events, or night elves in general!

4 Likes

I’m really really grateful!
I am a Brazilian roleplayer and my great interest is to learn more about the Kaldorei culture to bring the right information to my community. I am very willing to learn.
I thought it was amazing that you helped Sharm write the lyrics with so many words in Darnassian.
I created a character on MoonGuard recently and moved it up to level 120, but I didn’t feel very well received there. I had some language barrier issues (my English is bad and I need a translator) and for that reason I was not accepted into a Kaldorei guild in there.
Thanks again!

6 Likes

Olá, Florbela!

Eu tbm sou um roleplayer brasileiro, e eu sou parte do Silver Circle. Embora a possibilidade de fazer tradução ao vivo seja bem pequena, devido a obvia dificuldade de traduzir tudo que é falado e postado durante um evento, incluindo interações entre os jogadores, eu definitivamente posso te ajudar com qualquer pergunta que você tiver quanto ao Silver Circle!

And that goes to anyone who speaks portuguese and is interested in interacting with the Silver Circle. Feel free to shoot an mail in-game to Athaea, or whisper me if I’m on.

6 Likes

Que legal! Tu poderia me avisar sobre os eventos? Conforme for, eu poderia transferir minha personagem do MoonGuard para o Wyrmrest Accord!
Eu gostaria muito de conhecer melhor a Silver Circle.

5 Likes

Absoutely love you guys, keep being great kaldorei!

5 Likes

Hi! This may sounds weird, but I gotta ask. Were you guys the one hosted an event in Val’Sharah yesterday or two days ago? I saw a group of them with varied races, and I thought that was cool. I was hoping to join the RP, but RL called. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Ishnu’alah Eowul! We do enjoy spontaneous roleplay in Val’sharah often, so you may have seen us if you were in the area of Lightsong or Lorlathil. However, we are not the only ones that have been in the area of Val’sharah recently. A few other characters from various guilds have recently begun appearing in Val’sharah for casual roleplay or personal storylines. It could be that you saw us, or one of these other groups.

In any case, Val’sharah is a neutral territory for the most part. It’s a forest tended to by the Dreamweavers, which is a subdivision of the Cenarion Circle in the canon lore. If you happen to see some folks roleplaying in the area (Horde or Alliance), you can likely send them a /whisper to see if it’s okay for you to walk up and join. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I see, thanks! I couldn’t remember the guild’s name. Nevertheless, I’m interested in Night Elf RP, I hope I can join the RP on my druid next time.

5 Likes

Tonight’s fun event inspired me to seek out this post and bring it to the forefront. Meeting and eventually joining the Silver Circle was one of the best things that has happened to me in World of Warcraft and even life of late. Thank you all for being amazing people! I cannot recommend this guild highly enough for all they do in-game and out of it. <3

5 Likes

:fire:
It’s the Silver Circle’s third anniversary this month! To celebrate, we’ve begun our annual celebrations pertaining to the four paths! Each week has been dedicated to a certain path of the Circle, to indulge in its values, as well as to further our individual understandings of the Goddess and her teachings.

Last week we went on a long pilgrimage to honor the Path of the Moon; this week, we will be venturing to various regions across Kalimdor in the name of preparation in the Path of War! All the events are open-invitation to those who may be interested in learning about the cause, assisting local villages, learning about weaponry, or simply wishing to enjoy a story by the campfire.

Thank you to everyone who has made our last three years on Wyrmrest Accord so special, unique, fun, and unforgettable! We’re so excited to herald the coming of Year 4 and the impending release of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands!

7 Likes

Happy anniversary to the Silver Circle! I love what you guys bring to the night elf community. I hope your festivities go well!

6 Likes

Thank you Tharion!

Our Anniversary Council Glade is on the 16th at 5:30 server in Lightsong, Val’sharah, and open to everyone who wants to check us out.

1 Like

Good group wish Silver Circle all the best moving forward. :smile:

5 Likes

Sitting and laughing among the various members of the Uncrowned, Elieene, or known as Evelyn here, looked at the Kaldorei that were at the table. “Aye, I just recently joined the Silver Circle myself. They are a bunch of scary bastards. Do well not to get on their bad sides,” she said with a sharp grin and a wink. “And good people too. Always doin’ what they think is best for our people. I owe them a lot.”

I’ve been apart of Silver Circle for almost a year now, they’ve been so kind to me being a new player and rp. Highly recommend this guild! Much love to you all!

7 Likes

OOC Commentary

Ishnu’alah! I’ve seen this thread around a bit and I’ve actually went into reading it, I have to say hands down I’m glad to see such a dedicated Nelf Roleplay Guild! I’m hoping to catch some of you around sometime when I finish out a Night-Elf Character on WRA. You all seem like wonderful people and just thinking about the ideals and ideas of this has me excited and racing to make a new Elven character! Please have a good evening, night, or day! You definitely deserve the best for all of the beauty this comes with!

• With many Freehugs, Socially Inept Elf
6 Likes

I already know the answer to this question. But will this guild recruit blood elves?

EDIT: I kinda just wanted to bump your thread :smiley:

3 Likes

An important message to fellow community members

Dear Wyrmrest Accord,

In playing this game and posting in various World of Warcraft communities, we will encounter thousands of other players who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds.

The community within Silver Circle is no different. For 15 years of playing World of Warcraft, throughout all our iterations, leadership has endeavored to build an inclusive environment, welcoming people from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, orientations, talents, ideas, and beliefs. We see this level of diversity as more than just policies and practices. Inclusion is the heart of our guild mission.

Differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring vibrancy to our environment. As an open-door community, our ability to understand and embrace these differences in a multicultural world is critical to our goals and helps us connect with people. As part of our mission, leadership tries to tackle social conflict issues through mediation, communication, and learning. However, there are certain behaviors that we simply cannot condone. We do not tolerate language that is hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. We do not condone behavior that is intentionally harmful to others or makes others uncomfortable. In an online world, we also acknowledge the severe detriment of cancel culture and its potentially toxic, life-altering, or deadly ramifications.

In July 2020, a member of our leadership team vocalized a lack of understanding and support towards the LGBTQ+ community and devalued the importance of the Black Lives Matter movement. This went against many of the core values we strive to uphold for ourselves, the guild, and our place in the World of Warcraft community. Disciplinary proceedings in the form of removal from leadership were prepared in response and it was addressed with the officer in question, who chose to voluntarily step down from the guild position and cease playing World of Warcraft altogether - as of July.

As a guild of people who prominently support LGBTQ+ rights, equality, and inclusivity, those of us on the leadership team deeply regret the sense of betrayal and hardship this has caused. Additionally, we are deeply grateful to those who have come forward with messages of relief and additional information regarding the officer’s past conduct, and I would like to personally apologize for any instances where anyone in the community or within the guild felt that they could not voice their concerns to other members of the leadership team, due to our proximity to this officer. I would like to reiterate and make it clear that Silver Circle’s leadership team is not in a glass bubble or on a pedestal, and though we work hard to hold each other accountable for our leadership and decision making, we promise to do better. It is exceedingly helpful when we are notified about anything that could have been missed, so that we can take necessary and immediate action. We rely on honest player reports to make sound decisions, but acknowledge that sometimes it can be difficult to provide ample details or evidence when issues arise. Regardless of the length of time gone by or the quantity of details provided to us, the leadership team will take as much investigative action as possible to address concerns we receive.

The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft and Silver Circle to be a fun and safe environment for all players. We strive to create an environment that provides all members with a comfortable place to call home in World of Warcraft. But we want everyone who engages with the guild to feel just as welcomed, safe and valued as our members do. As such, members of the Silver Circle leadership team are always available to talk and address concerns in confidence, and we will take necessary actions to ensure that our environment remains a fun and safe space for all.

~ Feyawen

Note: Anyone with questions or concerns regarding this message are welcome to DM me over Discord at Feyawen#6264.

15 Likes

The Circle has been very busy the past month traveling across Darkshore and Kul Tiras in pursuit of the elusive Kindler! With his reign of chaos at an end, Silversworn and their allies have returned to Lightsong for much needed rest.

At least, until whispers of the dead rising anew reach their long ears…

:last_quarter_moon_with_face: Silver Circle’s open recruitment will be undergoing a hiatus until after the launch of Shadowlands! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
With the exciting launch of World of Warcraft’s latest expansion on the horizon, along with a myriad of big changes that are soon to come for our guild, leadership has chosen to focus inward for the time being and instill a temporary halt in active recruitment efforts for early Fall. We look forward to resuming recruitment after the Shadowlands release!

2 Likes

Really awesome to see a Night elf Rp guild! Shame I can’t get mine into it due to him being a demon hunter but understandable!

3 Likes

Despite that lil Demon hunter bit, there is no reason why your character couldn’t at least hang around with SC! We do have a few Demon Hunters and even Death Knights that hang around and RP with us too! Just have to engage and develop relationships! It does create an interesting dynamic at the very least!

3 Likes