Any blood elf's here that don't like how evil the horde became

“This thread will be your prison.”

“This forum… is a prison.”

2 Likes

oh man that’s my favourite System of a Down song

You can say one without agreeing with the other.

You can say anything.

The question was, why say that?

So…did we answer ops question?
Is op even here?

No it was probably a false flag or some crap as usual.

ACtually considering the other thread he started… rofl.

1 Like

Yeah – sorry all but I can’t believe anyone took the OP seriously in the first place.

1 Like

Especially because Blood Elves are absolutely the ones who would create arcane Instagram, which means we’re automatically evil.

3 Likes

This will be post 442 and it’s worth reflecting on a few things.

We are now currently witnessing someone a Horde fan insisting that evidence being presented is not valid, despite numerous points.

We are now embroiled in Horde players telling us why pointing out things that happened in a video game are harmful to Horde players, again.

We are still having a discussion about why some Horde players believe their feelings are more valid than other players’.

Numerous abuse victim testimonies have been disregarded because they went against this.

It has been a few hundred posts and no one has pushed back on the behavior of mocking victims, something we would have pushed back against had it been anyone else doing it.

There’s no need for an argument. No need for a discussion. Everyone can cry about how Horde players are blamed for bad writing, but this is stuff we’re witnessing right now. Stuff that players are doing right in front of us that they insist isn’t happening.

Hmm yes… but do you have any proof?

it’s not a joke, it’s just one of those bizarre and dismissive strawman arguments. no one said it, but if you say people are saying it you sound right by relation. no need to build a strong argument if you just convince people the opposing argument is ludicrous.

By claiming that we want all Horde players to die or whatever, we are forced to stop the discussion to defend our positions against the idea, thereby grinding discourse to a halt.

This is not by accident.

1 Like

Someone RP slapping you once doesn’t excuse your years of toxic behavior. You are no martyr so get off your cross already.

10 Likes

Playing a faction in a video game does not make you a victim nor does it give you the right to insult other people based on what they play.

Never said that.

Never did that.

Do I need to say it again?

Are you serious?

WHO IS DOING THIS?

The absolute baseless nonsense of this post is downright staggering and insulting. If anyone is denying evidence it is you. There are multiple people on this forum and in this thread that love to equate IC actions with OOC attitudes and you yourself think Horde players should be punished for Blizzard’s incompetence when it comes to the story.

Nobody did this.

3 Likes

C’mon, guy.

1 Like

Go up. Look at the posts. It’s happening in this thread. No one has pushed back against that behavior. No one has said anything.

And as for the rest: yeah, you did. There are mountains of posts calling you out, but you’re still insisting, to peoples’ faces, that the things that are happening are not happening.

That’s gaslighting.

Didn’t they? This seems pretty close to me.

I skipped like, over 100 posts because I was asleep and even in the last chunk of posts that I have read most of that stuff happened. The only one I didn’t personally see in the last few minutes of reading was:

that one, because I think it was in the chunk of posts I didn’t see.

I guess this is what makes me the most sad: how easily principles get thrown out because someone doesn’t like the person getting it.

The things people will tolerate, the valiant pushback they always offered suddenly gone quiet because the person on the receiving end of that antisocial behavior isn’t someone they like.

I understand when people don’t like me. I’ve made mistakes, been a part of bad blood. I understood that, accepted it. But man, I’m not worth compromising your principles over.

Know that, in all the responses that follow that I won’t read, this has been a tragedy.

I mean, sure, people miss things.

But there it is. It’s out there. What people choose to do with it is up to them, but it’s pretty clear that the behavior we don’t permit on this server is behavior we will permit if we don’t like the person getting it.