And just like that, 1.12 AV posts vanish

Good job, Blizzard. You’re doing great. Keep up the awesome updates!

3 Likes

Are you serious?

edit: Oh I see what you mean.
Nope, the horrible decision to go with 1.12 AV will still be a hot topic, despite spell batching.

6 Likes

I was going to make a joke about how you’ll summon Brokenwind, but it would appear that I’ve been beaten.

It’s like Theloras and mentioning Ret Paladins.

He just knows when it’s been posted.

5 Likes

My Achilles heal is having dual monitors and a browser open 24/7.

1 Like

I do the same thing, actually =P

I kind of want to get a third monitor.

I just ordered a 34 inch 3440x1440 ultrawide. I’m hoping to do away with a monitor.

Fingers crossed classic supports that resolution.

1 Like

Damn well better. I’ve got a pleb’s ultrawide myself. 2560x1080 at a glorious 34 inches. I need to convince the wife to let me get one of those 32:9 monitors.

Let me roll my tongue back up real quick.

Does wow support that res???

I believe retail does so Classic should since it’s 7.3.5 based. But don’t take my word for it. I’d do a little research before purchasing one of those, or at least be prepared to return it.

The wife and I share a desk and it would definitely stretch to her side and she wouldn’t allow that lol!

That would be beautiful though.

I see several (some way down, but not replied to recently so falling below other stuff). But really most of those threads could have been posts within the pinned thread rather than a dozen individual threads. Customer Support actually has a way to merge threads together, but I don’t know if the broader forum mods can.

Yeah for the loud 10 of you and your alts it will be.

3 Likes

Perhaps one day. Until then we’ll just have to see Azeroth through the eyes of a 21:9.

Brokenwind, you’ll appreciate this. In three hours time the spell batching thread had triple the likes of the 1.12 AV thread, which has been around for nine days. I hope the Classic devs take notice of such things, and what the players really want.

Yeah, opposite the obnoxious 5 trolls and your alts.

Hope springs eternal. Faith, not so much.

Broken already stated he won’t be playing due to 1.12 AV.

#tyblizz

2 Likes

Time once again ladies and gentlement to:

GUESS

THAT

ALT!

Oh if where feeding into Brokens AV 1.5 Lust interesting to note that The blue OP from this

Has at this time under 90 likes, but this thread’s OP has 180.

Why spend time guessing when you won’t even be playing?

Silly goose!

Time for the bonus round of:

GUESS

THAT

ALT!