Using 1.12 AV Is A Mistake

Yeah, such a crime to whine about the kids screaming about not getting their way.

I don’t care about being a “better person”. Don’t know why you brought that up.

Except player mindset plays a huge factor into the game. Why make an effort to put in this archaic version of AV when a massive part of the population will be screaming for it to be updated after they get bored of the token 2 day turtles?

Wow, not only is this repetitive thread number 62, you even reused the title. This is getting comical.

1 Like

I’m convinced that all these people clamoring for old AV just want to fish and get free honor due to their low-hanging fruit first pepega mindsets. None want to kill a specific player 413 times. Nor do they want to construct additional pylons. They just want to fish in AV and complain about reputation for AV taking too long.

3 Likes

Report as spam. Move on folks

Troll, troll, troll, troll…

The vocal minority always use repetition/spam.

Not enough of them to matter … they have to establish a presence somehow.

You have yet to make a coherent argument toward that case.

See the reasons Kaivax laid out in his post. The only argument I’ve made is that 1.12 isn’t a zergfest if you don’t let it be.

1 Like

Leveling is too hard, I have to kill too many mobs. There’s too many elite quests, I want to be able to solo them. Mobs are too strong, nerf them so I can 1 shot them…

This is why we got retail WoW. People are asking for CLASSIC, classic means DIFFICULT, STRUGGLE, GRIND, EFFORT. Classic does not mean NERF, EASY, FAST, QUICK.

Give us as close to 1.0 AV as possible, please Blizzard, I beg of you. Give us the grueling horrors of early Vanilla AV, not the gutted version to appeal to your retail player base called 1.12.

1 Like

You also (IIRC) claimed that it doesn’t matter what version it is because zergs would happen regardless. Yet you feel the need to post at length over and over about a BG version that you claim would not matter and deride those who have been asking for the earlier versions for well over a decade.

You are an attention seeking troll, pure and simple.

In before “like, that’s just my opinion, totally not trolling, you are a bully”

If people don’t want to pvp, the argument that people are making when they claim it’ll just be a zerg, the version of the map doesn’t matter. They won’t pvp in the 1.5 version either if the general consensus is to just win as fast as possible.

all I can say 1.12 is a much better AV than now.

“You don’t agree with every word I am saying, so you must be a troll.”

1 Like

Cant do that when you’re not in an automatic raid group.

A broken finger is better than a broken femur.

1 Like

That is simply your opinion. It would seem the opinion of most people want to be as far away from a quick little PvE race in AV as much as possible, and 1.12 is what really kicked off the racing era of this BG.

1 Like

Which they will vehemently deny.

1 Like

I have to agree, reactivated my account for classic after 8+ years excited over the prospect of WoW’s insane Battlegrounds, reading this will be the version without Korak or reinforcements has already killed most of my enthusiasm.

sure Blizz can arbitrarily decide to leave us with classic stuff like paladins having to literally be blessing their groups every 5 tedious minutes, but we can’t have actual classic AV for whatever reason.

even 1.8 av would be ok with me, the side areas are worthless anyway other than for farming gold and not participating in the match…

I could live with the narrowed 1.8 map, but not the nerfs that came with it. That said, the wider map content made it more like an actual open world zone. Nothing wrong with it being that way whatsoever. After all, BGs were originally envisioned as open world, but then logistics made instancing more suitable. Also, the quests that took you to those side areas caused PVP in their own right, competition-wise.