Allumination ~ Stormrage

Greetings! just shot a fr to Seagypsy#11785, would enjoy chatting about the guild and getting some info! :smiley: Bnet= truezeldafan#1745

1 Like

Hey hun, accepted your request and looking forward to chatting today !!

I just sent a bnet request (not sure why my alliance druid isn’t showing up here, sorry!) :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!, i am just getting back into the game and was looking for a fun casual home. I sent a bnet request i think. mine is tim81#1112

Aumere we would love to chat with you about our family here on Stormrage. Looking forward to hearing from you.

“We want you to stand in fire. You know you want to. No? There’s an achievement!” Come join Allumination where everyday people gather to crush their enemies while driving the healers crazy. No masks required! Its okay, we have life insurance!!!

1 Like

We’re like a big ol’ family here, if you need help with something - someone is usually available to help <3

1 Like

Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Contact Seagypsy#11785 We are 6/10 Normal Nathria & looking for a second tank for our raid team , heals & dps welcome also :dizzy: Allumination ~ Stormrage

Boops from your fellow Allumination Officer!

Allumination is looking for a main tank/raid lead to lead up a more serious team of raiders. We currently have a raid team that is 6/10 Normal Castle Nathria with a combination of serious raiders and some very casual raiders . I would like to form two teams so that both serious and casual raiders are able to enjoy the raids. Check out our recruitment information and look me up if you are interested in tanking and/or raid leading a more serious ( not totally hardcore ) raid team :sunflower:Allumination ~ Stormrage

I sent you a request: Onlynyans

Just got home from work and accepted

We’re super awesome and friendly…we would love to have new people join us!

Yeah what I said…only from a character actually in the guild lol

Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Contact Seagypsy#11785 We are 9/10 Normal Nathria & looking for a second tank for our raid team , heals & dps welcome also :dizzy: Allumination ~ Stormrage

Can confirm that this guild has long lasting friendships - been friends with Raven for about 8 years now (prior to WoW we played Rift together).

Officers are great too! We are always willing to help people, just shoot us a message! <3

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where’s the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds
Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night toss and turn and dream of what I need
I am looking for a Main Tank/and/or Raid lead to help us with progression , we are 9/10 in Normal and 1/10 Heroic & wanting to finish up Normal & progress in Heroics . Great guild filled with wonderful people . Come have a chat :sunflower:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/allumination-stormrage/645062/31

And now we’re 10/10 Normal and working on Heroic! Come join us!

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where’s the streetwise Hercules
To fight the rising odds
Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
We are looking for a few folks to join us in Heroic progression, we are 6/10 Heroic & 10/10 Normal. We need a mage, warrior, demon hunter & death knight (all others considered and welcomed ) Allumination ~ Stormrage

I am friendly, crazy in a good way, an altoholic, and can confirm this guild is bomb af. :wink: