New-ish Player LF Guild

Hello everyone, as the title states i’m returning from a long break and am looking for a guild to go into Shadowlands with. I played previously in WoD, Legion, and BFA but it was mostly casual, i’m looking to take the game more serious now. I haven’t decided on a class or role yet so feel free to bring up any preferences you may need or want. I’m also willing to go Alliance or Horde, all i want is a cool, friendly group. My contact info will be below, feel free to add and ask questions if you have them. Thanks :smiley:

Bnet: Shayne#11551
Discord: I Play Every Spec#7305

1 Like

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey!

Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message!
Bnet - Silverhand#1937
Discord - ainnan#6764

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
Team One: Full
Team Two: All classes / specs to fill current roster

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hi there! I run Speedwagon Foundation on Illidan, and we’re looking to fill our rosters with like players- people coming back, new to the game, or just looking for a fresh start. We’re rebuilding from most of us taking a hiatus when the content draught started, but we’re pumped for Shadowlands! We’re recruiting for all roles and classes, so it’s definitely a play what you want right now. We aim to be AoTC-focused, since I suspect that mythic aspirations will be rough with us going into holiday season- many of us are working adults who are seeing massive hour shifts. We are a Horde guild, and I would love to take the time to chat with you about what you’re looking for in a guild!

I’m available on Bnet as ZaWarudo#11366 and on Discord as tria prima#8008

Bumping to say i’m still looking :slight_smile:

Good morning to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Allumination is an Alliance Guild on Stormrage (and welcome back btw ) We have an amazing group of social , helpful people that call our guild home. We have always felt that friendships are the most important part of the game !! Check out our recruitment and drop me a line. I think you would be a perfect fit for us ! Allumination ~ Stormrage - #21 by ßriarose-stormrage

Bumping one last time before i pick a random high pop server and test my luck.

:smiley: Greetings!
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Tank Spots are CLOSED
Healer Spots are limited or might be closed, since our healing core has first dibs if they would like to heal again
All DPS Spots are open!!!

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

I noticed your post asking for older players, if my memory serves me right there’s a guild on Stormrage that only wants older players if that’s what you’re looking for. Sorry for reviving this post, but thought i’d reach out to you

Many thanks for the response. I pulled the post bc it came up under one of my son’s character names. We’ve shared the account for 15 years. I’m on Thrall and have been thinking lately about trying to pull a 50+ guild together. I’m 60+ and finally have a little time on my hands. Appreciate the comeback and Cheers.

So Alunazz … what’s the status report on your guild? Inquiring minds want to know. :smirk:

Hey Incincibull,

Reformation is an Alliance guild that does a bit of everything. We are building a community of collectors and have regular dungeon crawlers and 2 raid teams clearing normal. Some basic info about us is below in the general post, including my BNet tag if you’d like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam