Returning player/old mythic raider looking for weeknight guild!

Like the title says, I mythic raided for a couple years a few years ago and then I switched to Classic for a while. I’ve been raiding on there but I’m pretty ready to get back into retail.

Looking for an active guild/community that is semi-casual preferably, but willing to look at joining anyone!

I have a lot to re-learn with the new expansion and the things that have changed since I left, but I’m a really good raider/player once I re-learn. I take raids seriously for my personal performance, but beyond that I’m really easy/don’t care.

I think I currently have both Horde/Alliance toons, and for the right guild I don’t mind server transferring/faction transferring.

Let me know - thanks!

2 Likes

Hey there! We might be a fit.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past, we are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:
** = High Need

Tank: Closed.

Melee DPS: Medium

Need:

• **Demon Hunter: Havoc
  • Paladin: Ret

Ranged DPS: High

Need:

• **Mage: Any spec

• **Warlock: Any spec

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest

Healer: Medium

Need:

• Holy Paladin
  • Resto Shaman
  • **Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver Monk

We are also looking for a STRONG RAID LEADER. Always wanted to take charge of a raid? Let’s chat and see if there is a fit!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

<Voyager> would love to have you! We have some returning players like you that have been re-learning everything, and we are happy to help you learn all the new craziness blizz has implemented.

We are a heroic raiding guild that raids Tues/Fri 7-10pm central. We will get AotC, then kill as many mythic bosses as we can without no-lifing and getting frustrated. Our philosophy is to progress in a relaxed but efficient environment - have fun, but also respect that people are taking 6 hours out of their week for it. We need a couple of DPS to round out our roster for Shadowlands.

In addition to raiding, we love m+ as well as mog runs, mount farming, and achievement hunting. And memes. We love memes. We have some PvPers, but it’s not our focus.

Add me on bnet (saltare#1876) or discord (saltare#5546) if you’d like more info.

Hey bro, now sure how late you’re wanting to raid but we might just be what you’re looking for! My btag/discord is on there, hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjalsigh-late-night-team-2day-sl-recruitment-lf-ranged-dpshealers/663422?u=frapi-hyjal

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hey Cursefox. Forum post attached with contact info in that post. I hope to hear from ya!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seeking-mythic-and-heroic-raiders/701553

Hello, I think your interest align with how our guild operates check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment/703875?u=sslip-area-52

Good morning, Allumination ourselves came back over to retail from classic where our raiding had become semi hardcore and competitive to place in the top 10 to 20 for time and execution . We are now taking a more laid back approach and the plan will be Heroic raids , possibly moving to Mythic depending on the guilds wants and needs. We feel that friendships are the most important accomplishment we can make in game and we know that real life and families come first. Check out our recruitment and drop me a line if you would like to chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Allumination ~ Stormrage - #21 by ßriarose-stormrage

Hello, seen your post and i think our guild would be a good fit.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52

Hey bud, I know you are looking for a weeknight guild but here is our information in case you are interested. you can always talk to me on discord @ lala#0869

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or join our discord and talk to us there https://discord.gg/DwRgRUq

Hey Cursefox,

All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for a few more good dps. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.

Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.

We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.

Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)

Hey! Sounds like you would fit into exactly what we are doing for SLands!

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is an AOTC focused guild that pushes into mythic content while maintaining a relaxed attitude. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M
Eternal Palace – Took a break for this tier
Ny’alotha – 7/12M

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then do some Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
TANK: HIGH
HEALER: Low
MELEE DPS: Low
RANGE DPS: HIGH
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO
Btag:
Louzar#2145
Twinner#1663 (Rollie)

Discord:
Louzar#2694
Rolliepoley#8491

Hello Cursefox!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Let’s see if we have some goals in common!
Here’s more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828