Alliance and horde colluding on earthfury

5 Likes

seems more personal vs. a guild. thats like saying bigglesworth is colluding with ā€œsaid serverā€ u cant really TARGET the single person for revenge or harassment. which is why they would not appreciate it.

Where did it say calling out a guild is exempt? Blizzard is quite clear about this. But itā€™s your posting privileges, not mine.

Hereā€™s a thread about calling out guilds

We are getting off topic thoughā€¦

8 Likes

This is why I refrained from using any guild names in my post. I would rather make Blizzard aware of the situation, and deal with it accordingly. I have submitted what I have for evidence against the accounts responsible. I have encouraged my guild mates to also send in any relevant information and evidence on the situation. Thank you for the responses Perl and Vrakthris, it has been very helpful!

The posts outlining Cheating and Harassment were especially helpful, as I now have a better grasp as to how exactly this situation is in breach of the ToS and EULA.

6 Likes

This is not something that I or any of my associates that monitor this forum can do anything about, Geewhiz. This forum is not the appropriate place to report possible policy violations.

If you feel someone is violating policy, please report it so that it can be properly investigated.

As I donā€™t have any information that Iā€™d be able to provide here and unlikely that Iā€™ll be able to provide it, Iā€™m going to close this thread to encourage proper reporting. Thanks all.

6 Likes