Classic benediction guild name {Removed}

Nothing says it is. I’m willing to bet they simply changed it back after it was forced a rename, or it simply just hasn’t been gotten to in the report queue yet.

Report it again, and if they do it a second/third/fourth time, Blizzard will choose a name for them.

2 Likes

but if i dont say what guild, now will they know what guild?

The employees here see every version of a post. They’ll know what’s been edited, much like they can just do the edit themselves.

2 Likes

They know thru reports your breaking the rules by calling them out.

oh i see, they removed it, just remove the whole post then…

If the name warrants a report, Jeangrae, don’t you also believe it would be inappropriate to post on the forums? Beyond that, we don’t allow call out threads.

Please continue to use the right click report option to report potential bad names.

3 Likes

Blizzard, how about remove their guild name that fast? That was like 1m 15s after I posted lol

SFAs are not game masters. They don’t have the same jurisdiction.

1 Like

To be clear, we are not Game Masters. We do not respond to reports made via the forums. Please be sure to use the right click report option so a Game Master can review the guild name.

2 Likes

I did report it like 3 times, i guess it is ok…

You are weird bro

Actualy its breaking naming rules we cant name a toon/guild after real person trust us on that however its a reactive system blizzard will only act based on reports and it takes time to go over all the reports.

2 Likes

You did, did anyone else? While I appreciate that you reported them 3 times, but your report counts for one, not three. Using the right click report option will generate a report for a Game Master to review but it does help when multiple users report the name. It adds weight to the report when more of the denizens of a realm report it.

3 Likes

i have reported it a few times and i think if you look, the first time was several weeks ago.

the name is still used, so is this something i should make an email about or what? cause the name change is not happening?

i was gonna let it go but sexual acts against minors, i cant just let that go, i dont wanna see it again in game

Blizzard doesn’t operate on YOUR timetable. Just report the guild and move on.

2 Likes

Sadly what often happens is the guild leader will rename it back to what it was before it was changed. Keep reporting though, eventually Blizzard will choose a name for them.

1 Like

ok i understand but i dont wanna ever see it again, this isnt something you can say to someone at your company and go, hey this is not right lets do something about this?

To your preference. As Vrak stated, one report (your three only counts as one) simply puts it in queue to be looked at. Behind numerous other reports that are looked at FCFS.

1 Like

ok, so its a failed system and failed customer support, i get it now

You can reroll on another server its not a ideal solution but you wouldnt see them again.

1 Like

So this is a wrong narrative.

And so is this.

I’m starting to see true colors emerge, alas.

OP, your report will be looked at when it comes time. There is nothing more you can or need do. If it really bothers you that much in the meantime, playing on another character or server is at your disposal.

3 Likes