All physical classes doing negative dmg

If you look at the sky, it’s blue

4 Likes

Enhance is just Ret/Aug but no one wants to admit it. 650k healing surges, earth shield, grounding, insane 440k+ ele blasts, sub 1s hexes, lasso.

Absolutely unreal spec and when paired with fury had to be one of the freest glad comps to attain rating with. No one even knows how to fight enhance. Maybe not ret war level, but absolutely broken when paired with warriors, throw a pres* in and I’m unsure that comp shouldn’t lose to much.

Didn’t Remi help you with your wins?

P sure he did.

I mean, you’re playing fury warrior with one of the best enh shamans in NA, and you’ve developed an ego? lol.

1 Like

I thought he qd Ret/Fury/Fw?

1 Like

no remi never helped me with anything where did you get that from lmao. remi said to @ him when i finished my wins so he could see if i got it. also how is that a ego its just facts I had 3 alts higher than you theres no ego in that. and 2 of them were arms im not gonna queue with someone lower than me lol.

2 Likes

Idk he blindly says it to everybody higher than him

1 Like

Oh my b. You finished it playing ret/warrior/fw as fury.

The way you worded it made it sound like “Remi finished the wins.” Maybe you should learn how to write, idk.

Yeah bro, you’re higher than me playing ret/war congrats. Even tho I played 100 games on my enh.

Wish Dev was viable last season.

4 Likes

i mean you were on dev for what most of your push isn’t dev like not a hard counter to ret/war cause of your insane mobility and range. and triple cc immune.

2 Likes

Range? Range as dev? How far do you think that range is? You def are a ret/warrior/fw main.

Yeah, I couldn’t get queued on my enh. Most people are more willing to play with a dev over an enh and LFG wait times were long enough as it is.

Maybe he was having issues.

Like, he wasn’t able to get results on enh after 20,000 games.

Maybe their specs will be a lil bit better next expansion? Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

It’s so funny watching it get blood red mad when people do to it what it does to others

I live for this tbh

2 Likes

I’ve been higher in shuffle than you tho. I know you don’t like shuffle cause you can’t get boosted there, but it’s true.

1 Like

Legend speaking.

1 Like

Ret / fury not staying glued to a solo dev gotta be cope

Don’t u q tank in shuffle tho

4 Likes

Yeah. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Tank player + Remi gift rating and has an ego

1 Like

Nope. Nice try, though. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

LMAO

1 Like