All physical classes doing negative dmg

currently hitting 1-2k fist of fury ticks and 20k rising sun kicks on basically every class with high armor, unreal.

16 Likes

armor got buffed to like 50% itll balance out at max level though

1 Like

Meanwhile, eles are doing lvl 80 damage

8 Likes

rets dks eles all doing absurd dmg rn

3 Likes

Yeah hover your armor value I’m at like 70% reduction

kinda insane to me that physical dmg classes are all useless now though regardless I feel like we should be able to play game lmao

4 Likes

It’s a 25% damage reduction, but every armor type has more than 25% physical damage reduction via armor so it’s a dps gain.

Yes it’s very fun to crit for 127k on near 2 m hp pools. Easier to just lvl in mop remix than play phys dps rn

2 Likes

I want to feel bad for you… But with how monks treated most classes (regardless of the monk spec btw, Im lookin at you FW’rs) all season. I just can’t.

3 Likes

yah whole pre patch is going to be cooked i feel like for phys

2 Likes

every patch they stealth nerf armor then at prepatch they undo all the armor nerfs and next xpac its rinse and repeat

Every flavor of Monk was terrible, though.

1 Like

Meanwhile dks, rets, and eles doing next expansion damage and tankiness XD

7 Likes

Dk are already getting hit with damage nerfs on the newest beta build. They also do lots of magic damage and werent affected as much by the armor changes.

Your Armor was Yummy !

6 Likes

not fury war xD

you are a affliction so imma take a guess you went the meta spec so in all you desreved to get bullied by fws who are going to be the meta spec in tww :dracthyr_hehe_animated: down with the locks.

Fury sucks too right now. Every war spec is unplayable atm. Swapped to my DK to kill time, 1/3rd the gear by 4x the damage.

3 Likes

I didn’t personally have a problem with FW’rs… I rather enjoyed killing them while their smooth-brained gorilla warrior was getting chain CC’d. But I know A LOT of classes suffered because of FW.

1 Like

Just do what I did and pick up your lil healing staff and blow soothing mists at your loved one’s booboos

1 Like