And it's done

https://imgur.com/a/n0GeUZu

we did it remi finished the wins tonight won 25 games in one night and 15 tonight and finished it out. glad is done, ksm is done, me, offensive, and woot were ridding the ladder of splays left and right also the amount of r1’s sitting around 2400 to 2500 is crzy. some doing carries like laros, wizk, max, and others pushing alts this grind was an annoyance. SYNERGY WAS KEY TO OVERCOMING THAT BARRIER.

oh yeah if you are playing assa/aff rn I hate you rarely lost to it but still :smiley:

10 Likes

Lets gooo. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

IM SO DONE WITH THIS SEASON RAHHHHHHHHHHHH :eagle:

Coming to forums after getting glad:

3 Likes

We did it fam!!!

Great end to the expansion.

GG’s my brother

congratulations

and we are going for another in tww even if my class gets nerfed for no reason :smiley:

1 Like

HUGE gratz, dude!!!

Thank you for your service in cleansing the rogue+lock menace

Ill gladly wipe off another assa/aff comp any day. gatekeeping them is the best.

1 Like

Gratz, That’s awesome. Hopefully 1 day I can do the same.

During your grind, did you run into many ele shaman teams? If so what comps were they running?

Not very many but some. We fought a ele/dk/mw, an ele/dh/hpriest, a ele/demo/rdruid, a fury thunder + rdruid, and ele/assa/rdruid

Caster is so OP that everyone and their mother is playing Ret/Warrior

Have you actually played the game or you just found something to copy/paste?

My play time have been cut in half recently, but I still manage to log on daily.

congrats!! What did you find harder Glad achieve or M+ ?

Well when you play Ret/Warrior, nothing is hard.

1 Like

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ON GETTING GLAD!!!
What were your favorite and least favorite comps to fight?

1 Like

Thanks. Feral/Mage and Assa/Dev (esp with pres). Destro Splay surprisingly very hard as well, especially when Robodrome exists.

Sleeper op warlock map. Being able to port through the giant pillars makes them unkillable.