All Monks Need to Yell for Changes

Yeah at this point it’s a fair bet to say we are shipping out as is. I’d play a different class if this whole thing didn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth. I might just skip shadowlands or at the very least until about half-way through it. That’s when the tend to get their act together. I’m not holding my breath on the bug fixes though. Those are a Monk time honored tradition.

1 Like

Tell me all your secrets!

I just don’t know what to pick. I want to go night fae for aesthetics and story, but I want the strong awesome healing of bonedust brew or fallen order…I’m so sad.

I want to go Kyrian for the armour and mount but the covenant ability is a shame

Its CRAZY how even it is right now! BIG! I really didn’t think that many people wanted to do kyrian!

Guys, there’s another blue post in our feedback thread!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-monk-class-changes/490702/674?u=kariyali-area-52

They did stuff! This is BIG!

Will it solve all our problems…of course not! However IT IS A START!

4 Likes

I have not a care for whats the “best” Legendary BUT I will only be playing my MW Monk if the Teaching of the Monastery* Legendary is decent enough to play M+ with. Also, if the Legendary is super hard to obtain or not.

Because for me I only care about the “combat healing” part of it. So, if I’f Blizzard lets me play my MW the way I want to play then great, if not…I guess Disc and R Druid offer similar(not the same tho) style of what I want.

Shame Blizzard puts such limitations on classes.

Shouldn’t need a frickn borrowed power to play the class the way(or close to) it was designed!

**Anyways, I was just dropping thru the forums to see if we lucked out and actually got any changes today.

***Edit: There are some changes in the Beta forums! Yay WW! Now lets get that MW love!

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t think I could be any more disappointed. Blizzard never fails to impress.

• Elixir: never used don’t care.

• Spinning crane kick: just make each stack give 12% instead of adding another stack. This just adds more ramp time before we can use it.

• Haste now affects the periodic of Crackling Tiger Lightning. Useless without emperors capacitor, still useless since we dont stack haste and this change wont make us want to stack haste. EDIT: I am big dumb and thought this was crackling jade lightning.

• These 2 covenant ability changes were probably going to happen even if no class changes were planned, so im not considering it part of the class update.

We waited a month for these changes.

1 Like

I have two questions to share here:

1. You know, since the Invoke Xuen talent is gonna be replaced for Dance of Chi-Ji, the Hit Combo talent is somewhat uninspired though it adds interesting damage. Couldn’t it be replaced for Glory of the Dawn in order to have a more consistent choice between single and multi target fights?
  2. I agree with the people here saying that Good Karma should be baseline. Can the damaging portion of Touch of Karma be a talent choice, so it remains a true defensive option instead of a weird mix of a defensive/damaging skill?
1 Like

What?

I think you misread. CTL is xuens chain lightning. Nothing about this is a bad change.

I’d rather see consistency. If the target cap is 6 then match the stack cap at 6 for consistency. We’re getting a free stack on top of that. I also don’t see how this is a negative thing?

1 Like

WW changes today are okay! I really hope they get to the SEF mess before the release!

I doubt MW will see the proper changes this close to release. All we can do for MW is hope for a good balance for numbers.

3 Likes

It’s something but there is still a lot that needs attention.

Psst, MW nerfs while they buff Disc Priest this build. Got what was coming to you and your OP spec!

I’d also like to say, I called this well in advance lol. Easy to predict what is going to happen with monk. Anytime we show promise it will be taken away.

Big nerfs today for MW.

3 Likes

Still nothing good for Brew. feelshorrid

Be happy it didn’t receive nerfs.

Technically did get some… As to why. Who the heck knows

0.2% to evasive stride conduit… Celestial front end nerf wont see it gain any value until rank 11 or 12

You know how they can fix it? Give us TeB back, revert SEF back to original, and make TeB not increase sef dmg too.

1 Like

The new Faeline Stomp is so good!
Its exciting to find something fun to play with.

1 Like