[A/H] LFRP the In-Game Community

Quiet on the Horde end. GET IN THERE

Horde side is nearly at 100 members. Alliance is almost at 200!

For folks that run events, this is your chance to join for get potentially hundreds of players to see your events and get out the player base.

Come and post your events on the calendar today!

Thanks for all the work you’re doing on this! I see you pop in all the time and leave helpful messages! The work you do for this is very appreciated. If anyone is shy about RPing, don’t be afraid to put your foot forward in this channel! There are some lovely people here (me included!) who would love to help you feel comfortable!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll need the community’s help to keep it up and make it a success.

We’re almost to 100 on Horde side and very close to 200 alliance. Let’s keep it up!

The future old man. :japanese_goblin:

Congrats on Alliance for over 200 characters in our community!

I’m not active on Horde, but the community is proving to be a harder sell. I’ll be shifting most of my efforts to Alliance. I’ll still upkeep the Horde calendar so long as folks are popping up on the roster but I’ll be slowing down spamming recruitment after another week or so for both sides.

If someone else wants to help with getting the word out, great. Otherwise I’ll let the Horde side community level out and focus on the calendar until it’s no longer warranted.

Alliance side could keep their eyes open for some fun stuff I’ll be trying to get RP outside of Stormwind and into the world.

4 Likes

Congrats to Horde LFRP for 100 characters in the community! Let’s get it up to 200 like Alliance’

1 Like

Alliance is nearly at 300 characters! Horde is over 100, but we need more to be effective!

The Alliance has a MIGHTY NEED for RP.

get in here

1 Like

Congrats to Alliance side for over 300 members!

2 Likes

Bump a month.

Helloooo! Make sure you check out the community! Come and post and advertise your events on the calendar that over 500 characters can see!

1 Like

Congrats on over 400 characters in Alliance LFRP!

A weekly event
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quilen-cloud-teahouse-open-in-sri-la/460031
and a one-off (but hopefully first of many) event
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-the-hopeful-new-year-at-the-moon-bowl-bridge/810658

Both are hosted by Pandaren. Both are very definitely intended for the entire community - anyone at all who enjoys friendly RP free of faction strife.

1 Like

Hey Kunbo, I’ll add your Sunday events to the calendar. I suggest joining the community yourself to upkeep them if I fall behind or miss a day or event or side.

Thanks.