Again nothing new for a seasonal event - Love is in the Air!

I already did this complain aroun Lunar Festival which got a store mount but nothing in game

And my own Holidays notes on the PTR as feedback because i whish for Devs doing a revamp of Holidays, thanks to Xanlorash for bring this topic to the CC.

My ptr Feedback:

CC post:

Regarding Love is in the Air 2022!

The only new thing is the change of name for the mount and icon from Big Love Rocket to X-45 Heartbreaker.

My own wish list and examples:

ART

A lot of humanoid bosses could use a rose in their mouth, cupid wings and other Lovely cosmetics. Some bosses like: The Manastorms, Doctor Ickus, Venza Goldfuse, Surgeon Stitchflesh. Maybe a different version for other bosses with a more complex 3D model, like a pink slime boss version for Globgrog. Any new Holiday aesthetic to your current day to day bosses for any dungeon/raid content.

QUEST:

• This game is about questlines since Vanilla, stories, why can we receive new stories? We don’t need to use the usual characters that everyone knows, just tell a complete fresh story, use it as a way to bring LGBTQ+ characters to the game if Blizzard want to increase inclusion…etc, tell us a story

• We’ve the perfect opportunity to do a questline between Decimator Olgra (Mankrik’s Wife on Shadowlands) and Mankrik that’s still alive… we already traveled back to Azeroth as part of the NF campaing, so we know that we can go and deliver a message from his wife.

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER:

Any new PVP brawl, Just imagine the following ideas,

1. A brawl on which you can pick lovely arrows with an extra button on screen, once you sent it to an enemy, it causes a charm /seduction spell on the target for 5 seconds, just that brings something to the BG.

2. At the start of the BG and changing on intervals, you’ll be assigned to a partner, if you’re near that other player both gain a damage buff.

3. Add some hearths effect when you pick up the speed buff on some BGs or a new animation for the berserk buff.

WORLD:

Instead of reading this for the event, Farming Spots
Lovely Charms Farming: - Ardenweald: Soryn’s Meadow (62.57, 45.69) - Eye of Azshara (Non-Dungeon) with Party Sync enabled.

Why can we get new world quest around Azeroth?, all continents with an amount of Lovely Charms, we can have both, but at least this one could provide a different flavour with rares, defense a point from enemies waves…etc

OTHER:

A new boss on the brawlers guild, a solo challenge against Cupid, those Goblins with Wings and lovely arrows, just keep the brawlers guild alive and include new solo challenge.