I Want to Feel Sexy OUTSIDE of Holidays!

blizzard doesnt like sexy transmogs, not like the other MMORPGS.

Imagine if nobody wore black dresses IRL except for valentine’s day.

LOL

I can’t imagine it because black dresses aren’t tied to holidays in the real world. Ever.

3 Likes

Gasmask, ear/mouth roses, flower crowns, the love is in the air, brewfest, and new year event pantsuits and dresses, and the anniversary glasses are all really generic and wouldn’t harm anyone being available year round.

1 Like

If the player has earned the items, they shouldn’t be limited to when they can use them. That’s goofy.

2 Likes

closest i can get to dressing smexy while wearing gear is to get the ‘dressed to kill’ buff from Blingtrons

I think this is a good topic that the CC forums could engage with Devs, RP community could have a good use of several tmogs outside of their respective holidays.

And also impacts how some players interact with in game holidays, i would prefer a focus of these holidays on new gameplay mechanics and models, like bosses using a rose in their mouth or a total different model, example my ideas:

And don’t use tmog as a restriction attached to that season, While other MMORPGs allow those to be used anytime, IMO

1 Like

I also disagree with the Yeti costume, as I specifically pointed out in my first post. One bad decision isn’t a reason to make more.

LOL “one.”

3 Likes

This is the fight worth fighting for!
I look so cute on that, I want to use it all year

1 Like

The real question is why aren’t there cute transmogs for Hogrus? He wants to wear a Valentines headband with little fuzzy heart antennas. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

But…but it’s got a stretched out heart cut into the front of it! Obviously you can only wear slightly heart shaped things near Valentine’s Day.

Gosh.

1 Like

Who cares what other people wear? Seriously?

2 Likes

You think people want to make a mog just to afk in a city…? :woman_facepalming:
The whole point of mogging is to look the way you want while you are playing.

2 Likes

I want to transmog the lovely rose, all the time.

7 Likes

Didn’t you know? Most people just login to stand in front of Org’s AH and never level past 1. :clown_face:

1 Like

Sorry, this is the new woke WOW, no sexy for you!

Yeah, nah.

Mud huts suck but Night Elves are the wrong kind of Elf.

1 Like

While there are other sexy mogs, those dresses are particularly good, hence the frustration at not being able to use them.

It certaily isn’t entirely like the liquorice analogy for me. The dresses are particularly desirable, there’s nothing in the game quite like them, so being denied them is annoying.

If that seems absurd to you, maybe you don’t like them as much as other players do.

1 Like

Or just make every item you collect able to transmog. Not sure why they would even care if players mog the starting race armor.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, while I agree whites and grays should also be moggable, the dress is a green and it’s restricted to the holiday only. You can’t even wear it as a regular gear piece because it’s a Cosmetic now.

1 Like