Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

yeah I won’t be bothering with it for vault anymore on my main tier was the only reason to even try and I dont need the slots bad enough to spend 3+ hours on it

Ahaha ahoho ahihi
Like 585ilvl from vault is something lmao

I wouldn’t call rinse/repeating Vekvir runs fun

Zek’vir gave 616 vault credit. What are you on about?

didn’t zekvir count as running an 8 delve? rewarding hero gear

I think the fun was obviously them skipping the unfun hours of delves for vault slots

It’s a cap of 4 from the boxes man. You can get more from doing memories. Highly likely that your DK just hasn’t ran as many bountifuls as the rest or that you got a few keys from other sources.

I don’t think content rewards or progression paths should be built to cater toward people that openly dislike the content.

3 Likes

im talking bout “?”

This is probably the best post in this thread.

3 Likes

What is the point of doing Zek now? This is just punishment to the players and our time. Especially with anniversary event coming up, now we are having to farm so much with such little return on EVERYTHING!

I’ve never heard of it. But it has to be something like that

To be honest another unpopular opinion I have is that if maps and vault didn’t reward hero gear Id actually be happier and not do delves at all. My M+ time suffers from me doing weeklys to get keys to do delves. It’s also not like I only play 1 character so it takes even more time on 2-4 characters every week to fill my vault with +8s.
You’re right I don’t enjoy this and I dont have to do it technically, but I would be a fool to pass up the easy hero gear.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick maint window!

Yes, but this leads your feedback to be biased towards the goal of Blizz letting you circumvent or bypass the content while still being rewarded. Which THEY would be fools to continue to allow.

3 Likes

edit: opps posted in wrong thread.

Anyone capable of killing ? Zekvir in 2-3 minutes is not taking 25-30 minutes to clear a T8 delve. This isn’t an accurate comparison at all. I don’t think any delve takes longer than 10 minutes if you can beat Zekvir that quickly. Which yes, is still longer than a Zekvir kill, but these are the delves that are intended to be run for character progression and that’s generally still faster than filling up vault slots for the raid and dungeon rows.

Zekvir was never meant to be farmed, especially not for character progression. You clear it once per difficulty at most for the cosmetics and that’s it.

2 Likes

Kill him for the quest and earn a title/mount when you beat him in hard mode.

Zek farming was getting abused and it caused delve to be irrelevant.

If you want something, you got to work for it.

Yep, hated the mode but didn’t mind reaping the benefits of those ilvls from it in the GV

:joy:

2 Likes

So the people who haven’t killed him yet can’t? People with gear will still be able to kill him faster than 4 hours so that isn’t fixing the problem at all.

Doing the delve grind every week in normal T8 Delves isn’t fun. Knocking out Zekvir to get that out of the way to do stuff I enjoy in WoW is fun.

1 Like