Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

With the weekly reset in each region, we’re making the following adjustments to the Great Vault’s unlocks from Delves:

• Zekvir’s Lair no longer rewards Great Vault credit.
  • Addressed an issue with Special Assignment World Quests rewarding additional Great Vault credit.

With the first change, we’re ending the impulse to fill up the Great Vault bottom row via only quick Zekvir runs, and the second change was a bug and was not intended.

32 Likes

I was expecting it to be honest.

21 Likes

fun detected.

107 Likes

Seems reasonable. I thought you might do a daily lock out for the same reason.

7 Likes

People weren’t doing it for the fun. They were doing it because it was super easy to fill the vault. If you find the fight fun, well guess what. It’s unchanged.

69 Likes

Well that sucks.

I hate Delves. Only do them for the Great Vault.

Why. I will not be renewing my sub.

36 Likes

No fun allowed. Can you lower trash mob hp in delves at least it’s like hitting a sponge for a minute straight

36 Likes

Sigh… okay so this lengthens this extremely tedious chore every week, thankfully i’m getting towards not needing to do it.

28 Likes

how do I downvote on the blizzard forums

while we’re here, how about reducing the number of delves for max vault down to 4? it’s actually pretty silly that now we’re forced to do 4 non-bountiful delves (due to cap of 4 keys per week) just to cap vault because you removed the convenient way to finish the vault off.

64 Likes

Aight cool then make the vault row match the delve rewards so people who get nothing from delves don’t feel compelled to run 8 pieces of zero-reward content every week.

Wasting 2+ hours to fill that row is not particularly fun, but is essentially mandatory for anyone still needing Hero Track gear. Especially if they’re in the limbo between T8 Delves and KSM-level keys.

People who get ANYTHING from Delves don’t do the Zekvir spam.

If Blizzard sees people engaging in this kind of behavior, they need to look into why it’s happening and address it from there, NOT just kick it to the curb without a thought.

Edit:
I want to be clear that I do think Delves are a fun piece of content for the range they cover. But the MASSIVE leap between EoD Loot and the Vault Row creates a stupidly large deadzone of getting nothing for the effort until the following Tuesday. That’s a problem.

20 Likes

we put in genuine effort to make the game less fun and less rewarding - blizzard entertainment

37 Likes

You making a bet against Ubisoft or something?

Boooo.

lmao.

11 Likes

gg for the people who dont have much time to play but still wanna have good vault for the week

17 Likes

What happened to respecting a players time?
We gonna pretend that was never said now?

27 Likes

Dumb question, but I’ve never seen this Zekvir’s Lair thing.  How does one access it?

3 Likes

Ye, this was to be expected. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

Oh for the love of god…

18 Likes

It’s in Azj Khajet, i believe it’s still got the lil door icon, towards the middle left area behind the world boss arena

2 Likes

Two nerfs, 0 buffs. Was hoping for some sort of perk for 9-11s.

5 Likes

Uhhh, I think it requires clearing a 7 or 8, I think? Then you fight a solo boss in a small room. It could be done very quickly and easily for delve vault progress.

1 Like