Addon to Display Parses

This would be a cool feature

1 Like

GS is nice but parses sometimes tell a better story.

It would also be cool to see those top people in Dalaran to sneak a look at their gear/builds.

Why would I want a message from a random grey parsing ret pally. I just want to see your logs so I can laugh at you for pretending to be one of the top players in the world whilst simultaneously being terrible lol.

You’re still here?

You have work to do if you wanna see my logs, mediocre.

What do you describe your grey parses as if purple is mediocre?

Still worried about other people when you can’t perform at a high level yourself.

When will you ever realize that this is what’s holding you back?

You’re the one claiming to have better parses then me. Prove it bonerover the grey.

I do. I have nothing to prove to you because again.

You witnessing my logs still leaves us all with your, mediocre ones.

Come on man I want to have a laugh at your ret pallies parses that you claim are so good.

Come on man. You’re not going to see them until you bring someone comparable to the table.

I do almost 2k more dps than you do on Anub as a prot paladin.

Do you know how to cleave?

Source: trust me bro.

Need me to start ragging on you again?

After all I am the superior player

Well I would’ve believed that until I saw that you were getting out dpsed by ferals and ret paladins in your raids.

Don’t worry my parses are public.

Heck my median performance is higher than your BEST performance…

But you should expect nothing less from me because I’m the superior player

Who’s better… Worst dps spec that is at the bottom, or one of the best dps specs that is getting out dpsed by some of the worst dps specs in the game.

Imagine thinking you are good at a game in which you play one of the best dps specs and youre getting straight up obliterated on the meters by a ret paladin :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s hard work being this good.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/benediction/drinknblink

1 Like

hehe, I got more pink. Don’t you know, I’m cooler by default.
Not my rules mate.

Watching ret and arms fight is like watching 2 kindergarten chunks fight over last cookie. You both suck muahahaha

…but then again, I’m a resto druid. I should be the last person to be taken seriously. Here for just :poop: 's and giggles. Ignore me.

1 Like

Link us your last kt fight when your got obliterated by a ret paladin and a feral druid

Yet I’m still smoking you…