Addon to Display Parses

Is there an addon that works similar to gear score but rather displays someone’s average parse? I would be interested.

1 Like

So you can show off your ret pallies logs that no-one will care about for the entire expansion that you’re bottom of the meters for?

Well I’m not ret.

But it would be nice to see struggling warriors so I could exclude them from groups.

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot. The “non-ret” that makes entire threads trying to get rets buffed :wink:

Ah yes the warrior that didn’t even read the post.

Good luck breaking pink. Mediocre.

Imagine being one of the worst specs, roasting another of the worst specs… lol

1 Like

I’ve got a pink on patch, luckily I don’t base my personality on a 15 year old game. You on the other hand are hiding your ret pally grey parses with a retail avatar lol.

3 Likes

1/17 fights. Good job lol

All I see is the big ol purple average best parse.

Mediocre.

1 Like

I can roast rets all I want because I’m not the one crying for buffs or surprised that my spec is garbage lol

Show us your logs then if you’re so good.

I don’t think anyone is surprised tbf, couple people just wish blizzard would close the gap, I personally don’t really care.

Very few people post from their main, cause they don’t want to have every argument turn into a log comparison lol

Well he’s talking down on my logs and pretending to be a pink parser across the board. He would have no reason not to have his parses compared if he was so good as he claims.

That’s fair lol.

Showing my logs won’t make yours any better.

Another clear sign of someone who doesn’t perform up to their capabilities.

You’re not “great” you’re mediocre. That’s okay.

And yet I’m clearly better than you seeing as you’re hiding your logs lol. What is the word for below mediocre for you? No idea what it would be seeing as you have a very low grasp on both basic English and maths. You know mediocre means average or below average right?

For someone who doesn’t care about logs you sure defend yours with a lot of effort.

Maybe that effort could get you out of the purple averages.

For someone who claims to have good parses you seem to put a great deal of effort into hiding them behind a retail alt.

Get in line for everyone whose asked for them.

Again, showing mine doesn’t make yours any better. Ownership.

You two should just get a room already

2 Likes

I made an unrelated post and he had to come here to defend himself. It’s sad.

1 Like