Addon to Display Parses

both of you are sad

Okay, I’ll just accept that although I’m not the best player in the world, I’m still probably better than you seeing as you’re embarrassed by yours lol.

That’s fine you’re not the best, neither am I.

But I don’t average purples, or oranges. Pinks or go home.

You made a post asking for ret pallies to be buffed, I was asking if you wanted logs to be shown on your character so you could show off your ret parses that no-one will care about for the entire expansion.

Yes, but both post I clearly said I’m not ret.

But you can’t get past that. Just like you can’t past purple averages.

So you’re barking up an empty tree. And I’m just doggin you from the side because you look foolish.

Source: trust me bro.

It’s alright, who cares if you’re a green/grey parser, atleast you’re having fun playing your favourite spec, the ret paladin!

Again, my parses won’t get you above purples.

Keep deflecting though, mediocre.

I know but you’re ragging on someones parses, who has higher parses than you lol.

Again, I don’t average purples. And if I did, it wouldn’t help you get out of them.

Stop whining and own up to it.

What am I not owning up to? I have my parses right there for you to look at. I’m not coming on a retail alt and saying “hey bro trust me I have full pink parses man, please bro, believe me”.

Trust me on what? That you are mediocre?

Anyone can see your purple averages dude. No one needs to trust me on that.

You’re claiming you have full pink parses lol.

I do.

But again, those don’t help you at all.

Source: trust me bro.

1 Like

If I link some random parses will you go away?

Nah you’ve got to post on the character. Keen to see how geared your grey parsing ret pally is.

And you’ve got to get into the pink averages before I do any of that.

Good luck, mediocre.

This would be a cool feature

1 Like

Okay Mr grey parsing ret pally.

You can use this for whatever device you want, if you average pinks I’ll message you on my main toon on this thread.

But you won’t.