Addon to Display Parses

I’m happy to suck, I’m playing a spec that’s meant to suck. The self proclaimed giga Chad frost mage superior player is literally getting out dpsed by a ret paladin is his raids.

Yeah, I’m playing an arms warrior, you should be beating me. You should also be beating ret paladins… But uhhhhhhhh

I mean, to be completely honest, it all boils down to that - knowing what is what.
Going into a 15 year old content, being well aware of the meta/spec performance, and then complain it aint good enough is kinda silly.

It’s kinda like asking Sub rogues to be buffed, though it’s pretty much a PvP spec.
That’s the thing about classic - some specs just have their own roles and they can only perform in 1 particular scenario"
Sub rogues are pure PvP spec.
Frost mage spec is pretty much a PvP spec with some leveling perks…
Blood DKs as DPS is utter dog poop, until arppen cap in ICC patch
Arms warrs outside of P1 are pretty much PvP only spec.

Rets will shine, eventually.

1 Like

Maybe you just don’t get how parses work?

I’m arcane.

On a single fight where I was mind controlled…

Your desperation is really starting to show

Lol you love to make excuses. It’s not my fault that your ret paladin is better than you. It’s your own fault. You literally press 3 buttons and you should be miles ahead of a ret pally in dps. But your ret pally absolutely wipes the floor with you lol.

I think they’re in love.

Once my Blood DK gets:

• Grim Toll
  • Melancholy Sabatons
  • Betrayer
  • Legplates of Double Strikes
  • 20% faster kills
  • Good RNG
  • Maly quest neck
  • Perfect raid comp

I’ll show you kids some real parses.

3 Likes

If this was true then how do you explain this:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/benediction/drinknblink

If what you said was true my parses would be grey.

Are you sure you know how parsing works?

This thread is funny.

This has the same energy as when in someone in my guild said that if they get all the BiS gear, that they’d be the top DPS back in BWL.

Tbh I looked at your most recent week, saw you got out dpsed by a ret pally and feral druid and that you only ever cast 3 abilities and loled and stopped looking at them. An arcane mage who claims he’s one of the best in the world whilst simultaneously getting steamrolled by a ret paladin and feral druid. Probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Oh no, with all of that I’ll be like 8th on DPS but my parses will be crazy good.

Yeah nah, I was just saying what I thought of when I read that, I still laugh when I think of it.

:joy:

Seems like all forum posts devolve to comparing parses, and the biggest P is right. Because clearly they are better. So who has the biggest P here?

Except on Gothik, I woop people on Gothik. Which isn’t even counted on logs, rofl.

Scammed, the one fight my meme DK is actually useful on.

They should honestly just not include p1 of the fight and only include damage to the boss, easy way to include it and I don’t know why they don’t.

1 Like

I think thats me.

I could be wrong.

Most likely cuz he only lasts 18 seconds lolol.

I think i got you beat by 0.4 for the phase. But my class is definitely less competition

1 Like

Oh i go by median not best.

Best only ever goes up.

Median is what matters as thats how you do on average when you kill a boss.

Unless you got me on average and not on best, then i go by best.

Ok just saw your logs, yea lets go based off Median.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: