A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Oh great… More premade communities…

:cry:

1 Like

I need all the details on those people

Psure thats the Chinese community which has been around atleast since BSG started up since thats when i got back into the premade scene after leaving it once Legion dropped

Some of their toons’ names start with “Field”. Alliance. I don’t know if they’re Horde too.

You’ll get nothing out of me. My lips are sealed.

Hmmmmm who did you play with in WoD?

1 Like

Mainly was a horde main playing with hydra in Wod since i was a giga hardstuck rival but god did I love doing ashran premades as aff and fire mage back then and it was a bonus cause the stat stick cq trinkets came from winning ashran so I hung around Hydra for a long time pretty much from s2 til the end of Wod

Ohhhh one of the ashran Hydra’s. I see

Well we probably never met each other then. I only premade AV. But I remember when the hydra ashran premades spiked to huge numbers

FRAAM hopes this mean’s
YOU are going TO PLAY
MORE WOW!!!
FRAAM would be over-joyed
if that was the case!!!
:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cake::cake::cake::bento::bento::bento:
:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

2 Likes

Fraam, what time do you and DJL usually start queuing for random epics?

2 Likes

We’re not playing when the Chinese team plays, as we play East Coast prime time. The Aussies run into them a lot I have heard.

2 Likes

if you keep afking you will find you don’t have a community to queue with, people don’t want to sit in queue forever only to drop because their community leader doesn’t want to lose.

5 Likes

One person quietly leaving does not equate to the whole team leaving. Get over yourselves. The rest of us stay.

2 Likes

Tortoise I’m trying to back you up here but I’m going to need some help. You are mad at the Orca because he left a game or something right? But then you also left a game or something right?

I thought you made a very clear and totally logically reason about that but I’m still a bit confused. I thought you left IOC before because another queue pooped and y’all had gotten ioc like 10 times in a row so y’all left. Now it’s because you don’t want to be tbagged or toxic stuff or something?

Let’s get on the same page. Just give me a talking point and we will go from there. What is your stance on fleeing battle?

Wait, who comes to the forums right away after losing or after defeating someone? When you lost against us didn’t you come here right away accusing deso of cheating? When “you defeated oca” who came here accusing him of leaving? It’s you. We barely come here yet you like to stir it up. Oh it’s even funnier when we see people afk out, especially when we see their whole team do so. I honestly laugh my behind.

4 Likes

Pharmacy what is wrong with you. Tortoise learns from her losses. She has never once accused anyone of cheating especially after a wargame. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

I’m not mad, stating facts is all. They don’t make me mad. We left one IOC a few weeks ago after already facing them 3 times in a row in IOC. They had more heals than we did and the community voted to get on alts rather than sit through another long game. I don’t tea bag, I don’t slap, or do any of that stuff. and I ask DJL not to do that either.

1 Like

Thanks. This is something I can work with. Essentially: you aren’t mad bro. You can leave against another premade when you don’t want to fight them. And Orca is a coward. And this is fact. We will go from here.

wow! Tons of drama.

3 Likes

Welcome to NA epic bgs.

:slight_smile:

1 Like