A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

how does Oca afk and not get deserter then?

2 Likes

Some ppl don’t want any part of your toxicity. That’s why some leave.

2 Likes

when did they introduce a cross chat system? if your definition of toxicity is us beating you, we must be pretty toxic

4 Likes

<lies about not dodging out of ques
<admits to dodging out of ques

holy based

4 Likes

epic bg drama

^The state of Epic BGs right now

6 Likes

truth, bantering is also fun though, so sorry.

1 Like

Banter is what I live for :nerd_face:

3 Likes

p r e c i s e l y

Ohhhh!!! FRAAM Is so happy to hear GREAT new’s !!!
Ummm is it in the PARTY MARKET???
You RUN THE BEST PARTIES!!!
We always enjoy YOU KITANA!!!
To A NEW JOB AND A NEW START!!!
CHEER’S!!! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Congrats Kit hope it’s as Mag says something you like :slight_smile:

oh thank you framm :clinking_glasses: :mirror_ball: :dancer: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :pizza: :pizza: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

thank youu !! im so excited about it

1 Like

A few people seem very concerned about maintaining the appearance of a super high win rate in random bgs.

1 Like

i guess that is an awesome excuse to save face for losing in a row against us. you accuse the opposing team as toxic to avoid losing again and to hide cowardice. when i was in sas we would get excited to go against ruthlessbro, alec or even ruin (the most hated community), Mesostealthy would even call them names. it was a feat to get those leaders down. but i guess communities are too afraid now, i mean i understand.

1 Like

Pharmacy you are wrong about Tortoise. She is not afraid. She and I just scheduled a wargame on Valentines Day since, let’s face it, all of us are single.

Ergo, what she said about Orca must be true because she heard it from someone one time.

She is also not toxic because she quoted that Zeebra chick like 1k posts ago talking about how stupid people are for being toxic and she didn’t like it or something.

Tortoise- I got your back. You go gurl.

A bunch of single people smashing each other on Valentine’s Day? Sounds like it’ll be a massacre.

My dear SacredCow, it is essentially what happens every freaking time you see any AV fight take place.

You see my dear fellow, people over complicate this little premade “problem.” If you want to stop ALL premading in wow permanently, find us gofos/bofos.

But seriously. Find us gofos/bofos. Please.

so much salt in this thread you could open a mine.

4 Likes

The children yearn for the mines

1 Like