A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

No worry.The Cn server drama used to be ten times more disgusting than here

3 Likes

I came for the PVP, I stayed for the Lore.

2 Likes

What kind of drama did you have on the Cn server?

There’s not a lot of drama in the Field Army. But there’s a lot of love drama between the Epic Battleground Alliance Community and the Horde Community. In the end, the drama devolved into hatred, with people using various bugs in the epic battlefields to seek victory and even real life threats. Ppl talking sh!t each other. Everyone looks like they’re in a mental hospital. In FA we have only 1 goal. Kill hordes Kill more hordes Kill all hordes.

2 Likes

That makes sense. Everyone in this thread is pretty logical, level headed and reasonable so you might be disappointed if you are looking for interesting drama.

1 Like

Well, let’s hope that doesn’t also happen in NA.

uhmmm looks more like a fairy tale to me

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

This song is freaking classic.

1 Like

ohh 1more thing.
From what I’ve learned in the last few days there are communities called DJL and SAS. Are there any other horde communities ?

1 Like

I hope you at least yell “yaaarghh!” over their corpses, and maybe wave a cutlass.

2 Likes

DJL = Davey Jones Locker (led by Torturekilla)

SAS = Savage Alliance Slayers (led by um… well… this is embarrassing… idk)

WGE = Wintergrasp Enthusiasts (they’re from Australia so you might have already played against them. I forget if they’re Horde or not. idk who leads them.)

Ruin = Ruin (also don’t know their leader. I think they’re Horde? Maybe not?)

Sorry, I’m a pug, so I’m not as familiar with all the different premade communities.

I have never meet a premade in wintergrasp. But anyway thx for the info.

1 Like

They really need to change that name, so confusing…

2 Likes

Studies show its okay to leave when against another premade you don’t want to fight, but then you have to make sure to repeatedly post “we fight whoever we get” on the forums in order to keep up public opinion.

Source: I have a PhD in Forumology.

1 Like

What was the name of your thesis?

There’s a small horde community called Alterac Valley Avengers. They run 5-15 people I hear. Bearlysober and Anglesong are names to look for

1 Like

We Play ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT.
Ummm what TIME ZONE ARE YOU
IN!!!
The FRAAM!

2 Likes

DJL = Davy Jones Leavers

SAS= Scared Alliance Slayers

3 Likes

Holycow…
You KNOW that FRAAM is HORDE.
Are YOU AWARE that YOU ARE the ENEMY
in EPIC’S?
YOU will not LET FRAAM know your B TAG….
which WE RESPECT.
FRAAM will only give out PERSONAL
INFORMATION to FRIEND’S and
YOU REFUSED.
Ty ty ty ty ty MUCH THANK….
But NO WAY…

The FRAAM

1 Like