[A] <Tree House> | Blaumeux-PVP | PST | 2 Days - 7-10PM PST

<Tree House>

Recruitment Closed

4 Likes

Looking good!

Update Discord links, had permission issues…

Woo! lets get it

Good stuff. I’ll be joining you.

Def looking for a lower pop! Will reach out

Sent a DM!

are you guys casual friendly?

most definetly! come check us out on our discord!

updated discord roles and postings. please feel free to reach out with any questions! Discord: discord.gg/HvqkVH5

Just what I’ve been looking for. Looking forward to tank for you guys <3

1 Like

Very much looking forward to playing with you all!

Updated with more clarity about our idea of “semi hardcore”

This looks like its gonna be one of if not the top guild in Blaumeux.

I started WoW in Vanilla as a Night Elf Resto Druid on a PvE server (Blackhand), raided and pvped as hard as I could for it being my first MMO, cleared almost everything at Content, even some Naxx40. The guild I can remember the best was called Clan Meteoris for Vanilla. I also, during vanilla, had an Undead Mage on a PvP server lvl 60 as well. For my PvP grind I stopped once I gained access to World Defense Chat, iirc it was Commander or Marshall.

I have had a very deep raiding history starting from vanilla and going til now for the most part. Some examples of my raiding history look like:

• Realm First! Death’s Demise (Hands down my favorite title in game)
  • Realm First! Grand Crusader
  • Realm First! Celestial Defender
  • Ended MoP as US 1st/World 2nd two night guild (Even at just two nights a week this guild did work, they were called Giggity)

I also enjoy some PvP here and there, it really helps keep skills sharp, past highlights for PvP look like:

• 2v2: 2.4k BFA S1 as WW Monk
  • 3v3: 2.2k WoTLK Feral
  • RBG: 2.3k (around WoTLK)
  • World Defense Chat in Vanilla

these have been my peak scores over time played.

This go around I plan on playing a Human Warrior (Prot and DPS) and a Dwarf Priest (Healing and DPS).

More than the raiding itself, while I would strongly prefer the guild to have a large portion of skilled players, I am looking for a HOME, a place to find new friends and not have a hostile environment.

I am PST time so your raid times work extremely well for me.

Contact info for me is:

Discord - Oregonislife#2577
Bnet - OREGONISLIFE#1891

We’re glad to have you!

Are there slots for warrior/warlock? I could move from skeram to this server if needed.

We def have slots for Warlock and War DPS/OT send me a dm/join our disc

Bumping because I don’t like Ques :slight_smile:

1 Like

All classes welcome! Looking to fill up a few leveling and dungeon grinding groups as well! Check out our discord and get more details! :grin: