For new players of WOW

Hello I am a new player to wow, ALLIANCE/NA/CST looking to start my game in CLASSIC because I like the more old school mmo style. I am here for one of two reasons. ONE I would like to find and join a mature 18+ guild with voice comms that focuses on player/guild relations and player content, I like doing any and all content, not race to max lvl and do the same raid over and over. i also dont want to join a moronically named guild with 300 people you only see once every month. TWO if I cant find a guild that fits this model I would like to find people that have the same interests and look into making our own guild that follows suit…so please if you may have a guild that fits what im looking for or if you are looking for the same and want to talk about founding a guild do send a message and we can talk out the details. thank you to any and all who read this. i look forward to your replies

Hey! Sounds like we may be a good fit for you! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #5 by Danamyte-exodar

Hey Oxinthebox!

I think you’d find <Vanilla> fitting to your needs. We’re looking to do casual progression, and build up a good community with mature folks.

Hey our guild fits your criteria if your not too set on alliance.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)