Casual gamer lf guild

I’ve just gotten back into WoW after being away for almost a year, been playing since vanilla. Once Classic launches I will be focusing solely on that and am looking for a friendly guild that is casual friendly, I have names saved on Fairbanks and Mankrik. Wil probably be playing Horde and either hunter or warlock I think.

2 Likes

u have a place here well if ur ok with moving to herod

How tied are you with Horde and those servers?

I’m wondering if you’d be interested in joining us over on Alliance Blaumeux, as we establish our selves, and building up our community!

Hey there. We’re planning on rolling on Fairbanks Horde side and will be raiding 6:00-8:00 server on Sunday and Monday. We plan to keep things semi-hardcore, so we may be a good fit for you. You can find more information as well as contact info in this post: [H][Fairbanks] <Vanilla Fire> is a semi-hardcore guild looking for members

Hello you might want to check us out. We are going Alliance and will be on Herod. But if that is not a problem you might want to check us out. Here is our information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Give this a look! if interested contact me [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Idk how set on your server you are, if not here is another option

Hi Gadrann,

The Sisters of Sylvanas on Bloodsail Buccaneers are a friendly and fun bunch. We most certainly welcome casual and returning players. Given our laid back atmosphere, Sisters of Sylvanas is a pretty good place to land. We enjoy a range of activities, but mostly we’re about having a good time and helping each other out.

Here’s our guild thread with a more detailed spiel below - I hope you give it a read and consider us.

Please don’t hesitate to sing out if you have any questions - I’m best found on Discord at the moment on @Oheowyn/Anoewyn#8960

Hope to hear from you and good luck with your guild search!

Hey Gadrann,

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Hi Gadrann,

Welcome back to WoW! I’m not sure if you’re dead set on those realms, but in case you’re considering sticking with a good group instead of sticking to a server and hoping for the best, let me tell you about our guild… here’s our regular spiel:

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Skeram catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Skeram as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone and is a reasonable queue.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below if you open it in YouTube) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

~Borris

P.S. we don’t give you the discord link too easily on purpose: we are not looking for lazy schmucks waiting to get carried, we expect effort and drive out of our people!