LF 30+ age Guild [A] or [H]

Looking for an active older guild.

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 - add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Idk how good a fit we are but

Hey friend,

We’re building up a mature Alliance group over on Blaumeux!

Give this a Look like wat you see contact me [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Hello :slight_smile: The Tail End on Pagle is still recruiting. We have a spot open for any class you’d like to play.

Who Are We?
A Semi-Hardcore Alliance raiding guild. Effort is expected, but without dedicating your life to WoW. Pagle Server.

Recruitment:
Currently taking both raiders and people who are just socially inclined. A healthy guild chat is a happy guild chat.

Class Needs: All - but filling up fast.

Guild Culture:
A guild for fun leveling, and then raiding when we hit 60. We’ll work to get each other pre-raid BiS those final few levels and in the weeks before starting MC. Raids are the last two days before reset, thus the name. :slight_smile: I raided through AQ40 in vanilla, and plan to clear Naxx at some point. Not a super-hardcore guild, but not casual either. Joking and joviality is encouraged, including NSFW humor. But toxicity is not tolerated. No culture war stuff either.

Expectations:
We’ll be hitting Ony and MC seriously come late October. Raiders don’t need to have full BiS and be min/maxed, but are expected to have some BiS, and close-to-BiS gear in other slots. Full enchants expected, and bringing plenty of your pots. Everyone is ready to roll at least 5 min before raid start.

Raid Schedule:
Sun/Mon 9-12 EST (6-9 PST)

Join us on Discord at /discord.gg/KC9Au5a

We’re recruiting 30+ people. Check us out, I think you’ll like what you read:

If you’re still looking, take a look at Unity on whitemane:

We’re collecting mature players who want to be serious about play but have real lives as well. Getting a great community started in our discord, so we might be what you’re looking for.

Hey! If you’re still looking for a mature, respectful guild environment, check us out! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE

Hi there Àrms,

The Bloodsail Buccaneers server is shaping up to have a really lovely, intelligent and mature community on both Horde and Alliance sides - maybe it will the right server for you!

I’m Oheowyn, Guild Leader for the Sisters of Sylvanas [H]. We’re a friendly crew that values the friends we make and having a great time whilst helping each other out. We like to get things done, but we like to do it in style, and usually a lot of laughter.

I’ll leave our guild details below to read the more comprehensive spiel, but I hope we hear from you. All the best and good luck in your guild search!