Experienced Healer

I spent about 7 years as a main tank healer/pvp in all different levels of alliances in hardcore raiding alliances for most of BC and LK. I would like to find a good group for casual pve, pvp and possibly rp lightly but above all friendship and conversations too.
I would prefer raid times and group pvp times to be 11pm EST or a bit later even.

Hey friends,

if you’re looking we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for over at <Vanilla>

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. I know you said you spent most of your time on different levels of alliances hardcore raiding in BC and LK. Would you want to play Horde? If so, I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’d like to discuss further, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Hello you would be a great addition to our guild. We are going to clear all PVE content, Do WPVP, and Battlegrounds. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Hope you find a home here is just another option

Hey Dank,

I think you’d fit right in. We really want to form a community, that’s what classic is all about. Most of us have that hardcore raiding experience like you but really just want to clear content fast, make some new friends, and avoid the drama that can come with some guilds. Please take a look at my post below and if it’s something you’re interested in please add me on discord to chat!

Hey Dankthehealr,

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Hey were looking for a couple more healers!

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like between Sun-Wed starting at 9pm EST (Guild Dependent)

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hey there. If you’re still looking for a guild feel free to check us out and contact me through the information in the post. [H][Fairbanks] <Vanilla Fire> is a semi-hardcore guild looking for members

im still seeking a good all around casual but experienced group

1 Like

How about Lionheart? :slightly_smiling_face:

You should like the best fit thus far.

2 Likes

Feel free to ask any questions in our thread, or apply at lionheartguild.com!

can hit me up on discord anytime if you want to talk brother