[A] The Scarlet Dawn - Pagle - 12/15 Naxx Fri/Sat 9p EST

Greetings my fellow Paglers!

The Scarlet Dawn is currently recruiting 1 exceptional Resto Druid, 1 Holy Priest and 1 Lock, who are least decently AQ/BWL geared (Combo) for our current 12/15 raid team. We were 8/8 in BWL first week (One of the few guilds on Pagle to do 8/8 first week) and AQ that is 9/9 (One of the few guilds on Pagle to do 8/9 first week!) We run Fri nights at 9pm Server (EST) and Sat same time. We do a BWL pug on Sun afternoons as well.

A little about the guild. We are a DKP guild. The guild has been around since the beginning of the server. We destroyed BWL and AQ40 and are now progressing through Naxxramus.

We are expecting for a bit to be going Fri/Sat/Sun in Naxx for the foreseeable future. Some folks cant make Sat night, some cant make Fri, some cant make Sun - so you WILL have a spot in the raid.

Loot Rules are as follows:

MS > OS Bidding: 10+ DKP for a MS item, 1-9 DKP for a OS item

:one: No Discord, No Loot for Raiding
:two: Unneeded items will be sent to the guild bank to be distributed to guild members or sold for guild funds.
:three: BOE’s help pay for tank repairs
:four: Recruits will need to take part all the raids in the month to earn the Raider Rank. If the raid is full then the raid is full. Main raiders will always take precedence over non main raiders.
:five: It is up to YOU to earn a spot in our raid team. We will NOT hold your hand. Do your research on your class, come on time, come prepared!

Two Thunderfury Tanks as well as a Bear Tank

Some more basic rules:

Rules of Conduct

1. Respect all other guild members
  2. No Political or Religious talk unless everyone in the channel is ok with it - you will take responsibility for any drama that follows
  3. We are very sarcastic. This isn’t a guild for children who cannot handle it.
  4. All members must be part of the discord for updates and information. Discord is also required for raiding, Always.
  5. Foul language is ok as long as it is not directed at a specific person in the chat, and used in moderation
  6. While Discord is an assest, it is not required outside of raiding

That all being said we welcome anyone both casual and raiders alike. LGBTQ Friendly as we will not tolerate any discrimination! You can contact me through Discord via Pizzalicious#3878 or ingame mail Pizzalicious or through Bnet Pizzalicious#1927

1 Like

Great guild, great people! Cant wait for BWL with these guys!

Splitting Onyxia for the first time last night was hella fun. Complete DPS check. But we won in both raids!

Still looking for more people!

To thee top!

Do you want some pizza inside you?

Only if it is piping hot pizza!

It’s always hot Pizza!

Here we are, born to be kings. We are the princes of the universe…

I need pizza inside me!

LFM to take shots with us per boss in MC!

Come get drunk with us during raids!

There is still spots available!

I’d be down to join up, assuming you take fresh rerolls. Been playing since closed beta, the lack of Horde population on Pagle has me hopping back to the alliance side.

hey i tried to add u on discord but it says i cant add u is there another way to contact u?

1 Like

Can mail me in game if any problems, reaching me through discord :slight_smile:

might need ur bnet since we are on another server, if thats possible.

Pizzalicious #1927

added u bnet id should be gui#13476

I added you, your request didnt come through