[A-RP] <Kingdom of Gilneas> Gilneas community & government RP

Kingdom of Gilneas
Citizens of Gilneas, and those who would join us, your Kingdom is rebuilding. Kingdom of Gilneas is a community roleplaying project seeking to create and represent the government of the Gilneas and various other important Gilnean institutions. We offer community and services for citizens and new immigrants and jobs in Gilnean government, military, intelligence, church, and more. All races are welcome. Anyone can immigrate and become a new citizen of Gilneas!

Our primary focus is on Gilnean life, culture, community, and government. Join us and engage with a friendly community of your fellow Gilneans. All Gilnean citizens and immigrants are entitled to receive the services and representation of the Gilnean government.

If you want to get more involved, you can find work in the Gilnean government in agencies like the Home Office, Ministry of Health, Ministry of State, or Parliament. For those willing to answer the call, positions are available in the Gilnean Intelligence Service for intelligence agents, as well as the 3rd Gilnean Special Forces Regiment for uniformed soldiers. If you’re called to the Light, join the Gilnean Church of the Holy Light. If you’re called to darker things, join the Red Moon Gang criminal group to cause trouble!

OOC Overview:
Kingdom of Gilneas was originally founded on Wyrmrest Accord in 2011 and has been focused on Gilnean culture and government from the beginning. We offer a long-established, welcoming community with a rich history and friendly and experienced leaders and officers. In addition to heavy RP, we also engage in everything WoW has to offer including dungeons, mythics, raiding, and PvP. We are very LGBTQ+ friendly.

To learn more, visit out web site:
https://www.kingdomofgilneas.com/

If you have questions, join our Discord at:
https://discord.gg/WakUJA3
23 Likes

OOC: Glad to see an active Worgen guild around! We look forward to see you guys in Silverpine.

IC: #Frown.#

7 Likes

Always glad to see an active worgen guild around!

2 Likes

We’re delighted to be here on Moon Guard now! Sad that Wyrmrest slowed down so much, but the community here on MG has been wonderful and welcoming :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome to have such a dedicated and welcoming guild to my favorite Alliance faction! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

Had a great time with the D20 RP-PVP the other day! Professional and very good to work with. Welcome to Lordaeron, and thank you for making the area just that much more exciting.

1 Like

These guys are really cool! Yes, I said that even though I main an undead. Had the pleasure of doing a D20 event with them not too long ago and they are fun group!

We’ve been enjoying the combat events against our Horde friends! Looking forward to many more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you know wolf in Korean is 늑대? Now you do.

4 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Question do you guys also take in those who aren’t Gilnean like Human Paladins from Stormwind, Stromgarde or anything else or is this Guild really Gilnean Heavily based?

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m about to roll on MG. Haven’t done any serious rp in a while and I’m looking forward to being on a rp server again! Very interested to check out Gilneas rp!

We absolutely do! We welcome all races :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was a member of the Gilnean Concorde since they were the Grey Templar way back in Cata , and throughout the years, I have had an amazing time with tthem . Zydrik and co ,are like a second family to me, and I recall all the good times we had. Looking forward to new stories and new connections.

I have an alt in this guild and I’ve seen how they operate cross faction. Class act group.

1 Like

These are really good folks. I was gone for years, but now I’m back and I have a place to play. Great guild!

Great sports and overall great people! If you’re interested in genuine Gilnean RP, even if you know nothing about it, they are the number one spot to go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! We look forward to future RP conflicts with your guild!

1 Like

This community here has been the best. I’ve searched for so long since joining moonguard almost 2 years ago now and they have been nothing short of amazing. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful and when you’re having a bad day/time they do their best to help you feel better and keep going. They truly are my 2nd family :white_heart: and I’m so glad to be here. I don’t know where i’d be without their care and support both ICly and OOCly.

2 Likes