[A-RP] <Kingdom of Gilneas> Gilneas community & government RP

The future of Gilneas has never looked so bright. The Light shines upon it once again.

2 Likes

As we all prepare for Dragonflight there is much excitement and many amazing plans in store for our members and friends of the Concord! Everyone has been so kind and understanding both in Leadership and Membership with IRL coming first and no matter if you find yourself in some funk or in a burn out, they continue to be welcoming and make you still feel like family and help rise you up. The positivity and encouragement from the community is the biggest reason I have joined and continue to be a big part in its growth.

3 Likes

We’re excited to announce we’ve finally adopted an official corpus of Gilnean law called the Common Law of the Kingdom of Gilneas! The link is on the main page of our web site :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another fun update! Our Church group has recently established its own chapter of the Silver Hand! In addition to allowing a place for paladin roleplay as a part of the wider community, it also welcomes potential non Light-themed paladins like followers of the Old Ways, Titan worshiping pantheonics, and many other opportunities to contribute.

We are super excited for the things being laid out for the future of this guild. The leadership is working extremely hard to try and make it the best possible RP experience! Come and check us out!

We also welcome Dracthyr immigrants to Gilneas! Feel free to come visit us with your dragons.

Dragonflight!!! Enjoy the expansion!

I certainly appreciated dwarf-dragon’s callout for Gilneas. Amazing quest that was.

1 Like

For Gilneas!

Any room for a Dracthyr who definitely doesn’t see the Gilnean’s story as if it’s an epic written by Homer?

“Please let me be a Gilnean I swear to the Aspects-“

Of course!

Yup! Any race can immigrate to Gilneas and become a Gilnean citizen. We have a kingdom to rebuild, we need all the help we can get!

The Redmoon Gang has been kinda quiet recently. I wonder where they are? Are they stealing the gold from Valdraaken?

1 Like

:smirk: Hiding from Intelligence Agents for soiling their plans and busy making new drugs.

More will be coming from them soon! We have lots of things in the works for after the holidays.

These Worgen are my kind of homedogs, dawg.

Thank you for hosting the nobles of Lordaeron at tonight’s session! Here are a few screenshots from the event in no particular order. Solid rp tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year from the Gilnean Concord! Lots of exciting RP planned for the coming year! The Church also seeks fresh recruits into our section of the guild!

I just wanted to pop by and promote this guild. I had a brief interaction with them as a returning player to the game and I believe my new “outcast” Draenei shaman will be joining the community. I look forward to adventuring and roleplaying with this group and I applaud their welcoming attitude for races outside of Worgen as well. I am super excited to become a part of the Gilnean Concord!

1 Like

Just stopping in to show some support for Gilneas! A great bunch of folks and look forward to seeing you out in the world!

1 Like