Having trouble finding a Worgen/Gilnean RP guild?

I’m looking to join a guild on my worgen harvest-witch, but my main issue is that most Gilnean guilds currently advertising are military or government focused. So far the Blades of Greymane is the only guild to appeal to me due to their lore, but after looking at their site I’m not sure if they’re very active - plus larger guilds have a higher chance of having generally toxic environments, not to say anything about them in specific. (I did apply, though, so if they accept my character I may delete the post.)

I was thinking of possibly expanding my focus out into mercenary, darker themed, occult/pagan/Drust, or druid/kaldorei guilds, but I would really prefer to stick to Gilnean ones for various reasons. Any suggestions? Also open to RP communities that may apply to this.

The Blackwater Company is hiring. We might not be a Worgen-only roleplay guild, but they are a great guild, with very active events and such! We are a none military guild. We do have plenty of worgen in the guild though!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-blackwater-company-is-now-hiring/565279/78** This is our recruitment thread! Give us a look and see what you think!**

The Gilnean Concord is always looking for people to join us! We do have military and government sides but we also have many other options one can explore! Medics, Church of Light as well as a newer formed Old Ways group that has a mix of druidism and older beliefs. Intelligence, civilian life, we have a home for just about everyone! Plenty of worgen and plenty of other races! We are a very active guild and a very welcoming community who strive hard and work hard to provide a safe community for everyone. We do have a website Forum post w/site and discord and our discord link is on the main page.
Our goal is to recreate the government, military, and various other important organizations in Gilnean culture while offering a friendly, mature, and welcoming community that caters to a many different roleplaying interests. In our community you can live as an ordinary citizen, work for the government, serve as a soldier or intelligence agent, be elected to parliament, join the church, or even be a criminal. Our unifying theme is Gilnean culture as a whole! Our leadership team are all veteran roleplayers with a great deal of Warcraft experience, and they are dedicated to maintaining an open, positive, and welcoming community.

If it’s something that you’d be interested in, I’d be more than happy to answer any questions and help get you going!

I would be interested in learning more about the Old Ways group in your guild and maybe asking a few questions to see how my character could fit in!

Hey there! We are still active, yes. I’ll take a look at your application; apologies, we have an error on our site we’re trying to fix that doesn’t actually show us alerts for new applications. This actually made us realize it; so we’re gonna look into that. Thank you!