Worgen RP Guild

As the title says, I am looking for a Worgen focused RP guild. Relatively new to RP and not very strong with WoW lore so a newbie friendly guild preferably!

1 Like

From what I’ve been able to piece together, the two Worgen focused guilds on Moon Guard are:

The Gilnean Concord which is more focused on Gilneas itself and an all encompassing Gilnean society where Worgen feature prominently but not exclusively.

~and~

Cult of the Wolf which is Worgen dominated and focuses more on werewolf aspects of things and is tied to the Wolf Cult of Northrend more than the Kingdom of Gilneas.

(My sincere apologies if I am incorrect in any of these descriptions or if I have forgotten or overlooked any guilds!)

1 Like

I was going to recommend these two posted above me, too. I think these are the two bigger ones.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Wolf Cult of Gilneas and Duskwood, but yes!

Gilnean Concord is a bit bigger than us ngl and has some more subgroups for Gilnean culture etc. I’ve chatted with Zydrik and he’s a good bean! The Cult on the other hand is small, late night events, and a werewolfy focus

I do not know much about worgen RP but I have known and known of Raedolf for years, since around 2016. The wolf cult was always cool to me on wrymrest accord and on emerald dream.

1 Like