[A-RP] Keg-Nabbit Brewery - Advanced Notice, Moving to MG next week

Looking to see who might be interested in the Guild, Doing a move next week from WRA to MG.

Welcome to Keg-Nabbit Brewery!

Keg-Nabbit Brewery is a new Guild formed with the purpose of bringing strong drinks and refreshing food to the people. We are looking for more players who are willing to help grow the Brewery and partake in RP events across the server. We are in need of friendly people who love to partake in large RP events. While the majority of our mission is to cater and collect exotic and rare drinks and food, we also will partake in the usual guild activities if there is interest such as Guild Dungeon Runs, PvP, Raids, etc to build Reputation for the guild.

Requirements are as followed;

• Have a friendly personality to other players, IC and OOC.

• Be willing to participate in RP events as Vendors or entertainment.

• Be willing to collect required materials for future events.

While this is still a new Guild and a new small business venture, We are actively seeking members who are willing to help build and grow Keg Nabit Brewery and bring new ideas to the table. 60% of All profits made by event venues will be distributed to participating members, the rest will be put into the Guild bank for future projects.

If this sounds like a place you want to be part of, message here, or send Mail to Gunnor. All applicants will be interviewed prior to joining.

Also find us on Tumblr @ kegnabbitbrewery

5 Likes

Another food/drinking/catering guild? I look forward to seeing you guys around be it Stormwind or the world! ^^

2 Likes

Thank you. I look forward to serving the fine people of Moon Guard as I have in Wyrmrest Accord. I will have to find a good place to set up in Stormwind after scouting the city. Any suggestions Vendreck?

2 Likes

Well, you can look around the area, but the majority of RP tends to happen in the Mage district, but if you wanted world RP I think there’s a few monthly markets that you can look for around the forums; I’m sure they’ll eventually find this thread and post about it. Those are fun to go to, they’re crossfaction too.

2 Likes

Monthly Markets? That sounds amazing! WRA doesn’t have that. It sounds like I will enjoy my time on MG. Thank you Vendrek, when you see me around stop by for a free drink on me, anything you want that’s on the menu.

1 Like

Hi there! As a fellow restaurant/catering guild (Om Nom Noodles is a Pandaren noodle shop), I welcome you to the neighborhood! :smiley:

You’ll find MG’s Alliance side has a ton of active vendor RP. As was suggested, I recommend you check out the many regular RP Market events held here.

The Stormwind Weekly Market happens on Monday nights in Stormwind. This one is very active with vendors, entertainers, and RP shoppers. It takes place in the Harbor Overlook.

The Duskrose Wandering Market is a travelling market that tours all of Azeroth with themed markets that match the setting of the month (that one is every other month).

The Shadow Sands Bazaar is a morally grey market event in Uldum (also every other month). They sell some shadier goods, but regular items, too.

And the Occult Faire happens a bit more sporadically in Raven Hill, Darkshire, but it’s always tons of fun. Potions, fortune telling, spooky goods, and also food as well.

Also, be sure to keep an eye on this forum as most big RP events (such as festivals, food faires, etc.) looking to collab with vendor RPers will post here. As for a physical shop location, as mentioned above the Mage Quarter and Cathedral Square are the more popular RP spots in Stormwind. For those, it may benefit you to check out the many shops in those areas to find one that fits your shop style.

Since vendor RP here is so popular these days, you might find it tricky to get a spot that is always vacant. However, most guilds don’t use those spots all the time, and you can always work out a ‘time share’ sort of setup with other GMs (example…Om Nom uses the ‘Essential Components’ shop in central Mage Quarter, but only on Wednesdays.)

Again, welcome. And if you need any other help getting situated, just ask. :wink:

5 Likes

OH MY! I love this server already! Thank you soooo much Mailang for the information and the warm welcome. I will for sure keep an eye out on all of that. I should be transferred in time to do the next one in Stormwind. i look forward to meeting all the other vendors.

3 Likes

Look forward to seeing you out and about!

1 Like

Thank you, I plan on being around beginning Monday.

I have officially made the move over to MG today, although I did have to change my screen name to Gunnore. Keep an eye out for me this week, or send a message to me to find out where I’ll be posted at. Mention this post before Monday 20th of May and get a free drink on the house!

2 Likes

We have an upcoming rp event you guys would be perfect for - did the move over go successfully? If so, I’ll reach out :slight_smile:

Transfer was mostly successful. yes reach out to me in game please.

Hey there! I represent United Aegis, a neutral faction relief effort and protection guild here on Moon Guard.

We work as contracted security for both the Stormwind Weekly Market, Duskrose Market, the Month’s End Grand Brawl, and other smaller events on the server!

If you have need of quiet and respectful Neutral aligned security or protection for your events, reach out to us!

Kee, Volhellian, Zæl or Lainsong can assist you in game!

2 Likes

Thank you Kee I will message you in game.