(N-RP Event) Occult Faire

Fortunes forecast! Lucky charms! Get the dope with your horoscope!

Come one, come all to an occult faire!

Where: Caer Darrow
When: October 15, 8:00 PM Moonguard time (Central)

What: Fortune tellers will cast a light on your future and help you with those questions you have doubts on. See their magical gifts astound as they peer into your future. Occult charms and enchantments for sale. Enjoy a magical night that dances in the moonlight with the spirit world.

Please everyone come out and enjoy a special night of fun and entertainment. If you are a character with mystical skills and would like to be a purveyor of the future for our guests, please contact Mirrielyanna in game or via in game mail. Also taking more merchants with an interest in selling occult wares. Discord invite: https://discord.gg/mmw9X4z

9 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I’ll be sure to attend this! :slight_smile:

Bump bump! Can’t wait!!! Spook time coming up!!!

1 Like

I am going to try and be there, but I may not be able to be.

1 Like

Always a fun time. :blush:

1 Like

This sounds like a ton of fun!

1 Like

Bump as this is coming in March!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Today is the day!
:heart:

Excited for this! Have fun everyone!

2 Likes

Another of these coming up July 20th!

2 Likes

I love this event! Highly suggest visiting and checking it out!

1 Like

Come on down to Ravenhill! We have bones! Spooky readings! Pleasant conjuration and curses, probably! Dead things! Living things! Cards and charms and talismans and wow, uh, that’s a lot of dead things. Oh, dear.

Riley will be in attendance with her divination chicken Alectryo, giving out tarot readings and acting as a third-party vendor for items that may or may not have fallen off the back of an Acherus corpse wagon. These are limited time deals, people. Don’t let them pass you by!!

Ravenhill! July 20th! 8pm server! Mark your calendars!

1 Like

New location! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

We are back! See you October 15th at 8PM Central!

1 Like

So excited about this year.I hope you can join us.

I’ll have to try to check this out.

1 Like

Hope you can make it!

A a small hip bump for this post :purple_heart:

Soul of the Sea will be there. I look forward to doing some tarot readings! Meet me at booth four. :crystal_ball:

1 Like

This Saturday everyone! Come and enjoy fortune readings for your characters!